Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plastic pants

Default plastic pants

I bought some plastic pants today. They are Sani-Pants brand. I like them pretty well. They get the job done and feel nice as well.

annierighthurr

Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
    =)

Where at? Can I ask what size you are? I'm a 32 inch...say 140 pounds....
    Working up the courage to order a cloth diaper and I was advised to get plastic pants too.

Anywhere I can get these two things in an actual store? Delivered is good too, if I can arrange to be here and be the only one to sign.

Jeez, I remember when I was a 28" 130 lb and would buy baby XXXL that only just fit and left nasty red marks on the thighs. *Sigh* - ah, the good old days.

Medical supply stores, only they might give you funny looks when you want them with baby prints and safety pins...

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
    =)
    I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.
    They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
    http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128...015702_510.jpg

I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.

They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.

I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.
    yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?

Aww ya should have been in em!
    Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.

They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.

Nam

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Sounds good to me

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?
    I think I got smalls too, and yeah, I do too. It's way softer then just direct plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post

They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.
    Nam
    Hmm good to know. Maybe I will just stick to the pull-on styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Sounds good to me
    I haven't had a chance to take pics of me in them yet.