Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: plastic pants

  1. #1

    Default plastic pants

    I bought some plastic pants today. They are Sani-Pants brand. I like them pretty well. They get the job done and feel nice as well.

  2. #2
    annierighthurr

    Default

    Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
    =)

  3. #3

    Default

    Where at? Can I ask what size you are? I'm a 32 inch...say 140 pounds....
    Working up the courage to order a cloth diaper and I was advised to get plastic pants too.

    Anywhere I can get these two things in an actual store? Delivered is good too, if I can arrange to be here and be the only one to sign.

  4. #4

    Default

    Jeez, I remember when I was a 28" 130 lb and would buy baby XXXL that only just fit and left nasty red marks on the thighs. *Sigh* - ah, the good old days.

    Medical supply stores, only they might give you funny looks when you want them with baby prints and safety pins...

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
    =)
    I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.

  6. #6
    annierighthurr

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.
    They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
    http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128...015702_510.jpg

    I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

    tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
    http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128...015702_510.jpg

    I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

    tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.
    yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
    http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128...015702_510.jpg
    Aww ya should have been in em!
    Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.

    They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.

    Nam

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Aww ya should have been in em!
    Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.
    Sounds good to me

  10. #10
    annierighthurr

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?
    I think I got smalls too, and yeah, I do too. It's way softer then just direct plastic.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Aww ya should have been in em!
    Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.

    They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.
    Nam
    Hmm good to know. Maybe I will just stick to the pull-on styles.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Sounds good to me
    I haven't had a chance to take pics of me in them yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Plastic Pants
    By cation in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 23-Mar-2009, 05:50
  2. Plastic Pants Help
    By Pojo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-Jan-2009, 21:34
  3. Rip in Plastic Pants.
    By BabyMullet in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2008, 10:12
  4. Plastic Pants
    By spacemanBEN in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-Sep-2008, 11:26
  5. plastic pants
    By Flanders in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-May-2008, 20:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.