Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My website redone

Default My website redone

Just finished with my new site. I know I need to chagne the theme, its crappy. Let me know what you think

Nerd Herd PC

Asher

Looks nice : ) There are a couple of grammatical errors and the such, but it gets the job done. Do you guys get a lot of business?

- Asher

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Looks nice : ) There are a couple of grammatical errors and the such, but it gets the job done. Do you guys get a lot of business?

- Asher
    I avarge around 10 or 12 clients a week

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Nice website.

thank you

Nice look. Just checking testimonials you have two works following another where there should just be one. I think it's next next. Having said that however, nice job and nice work with html. I wish I had the knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Nice look. Just checking testimonials you have two works following another where there should just be one. I think it's next next. Having said that however, nice job and nice work with html. I wish I had the knowledge.

Trust me it took FOREVER

Nice site, do have one question, your testimony talks about, "highly recommend geek gang computers " but your company name is Nerd Heard PC, are they the same? If so, you might want to somehow let people know it.

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    Nice site, do have one question, your testimony talks about, "highly recommend geek gang computers " but your company name is Nerd Heard PC, are they the same? If so, you might want to somehow let people know it.

Yes it is. When I go my Business License I changed my name

Much improved. It looks pretty decent now. Your main page could use a run through a spell checker, though (not to be nitpick, but to be honest I would be hesitant to do business with a company that has typos on their main page).