LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_e0enseedteog8k0wo0s08o8cw_640 (1).jpg

Do you guys feel good if you were in males business wear/business casual while diapered?

I dont know if im trans or not, but I LOVE males business clothes! I have really been experimenting with my gender, and Im thinking about binding!
THEN I thought about being diapered in a business atire and it just made me feel happy, and it felt right. Ya know?
SO! My question is, have you ever done that?
How did YOU feel?
Have you ever gone to work like that? Or a fancy party?​

I have urge urinary incontinence and wear a diaper 24/7/365. I have worn a diaper with a suit many times. There is nothing special about a diaper under a suit.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Inconinmiss said:
I have urge urinary incontinence and wear a diaper 24/7/365. I have worn a diaper with a suit many times. There is nothing special about a diaper under a suit.

Personally, I think it would make me feel so mature and confident while being in serious attire.

I've worn diapers under nearly any clothing I've ever worn. Diapers under a suit is no different than a diaper under anything else. I had to wear a suit and tie for years in the workplace and at first it was nice to dress up for work and feel professional in my 20's. These days dressing up for church is a polo and slacks. The point is that it can and most likely will become normal or routine to you over time.

I'm in my early 40's now and if I walk into my church and sit down on Sunday morning in the leathers I wear to ride my motorcycle and someone has a problem with it, they have the problem not me. On the flip side the brothers in my MC knew that I wore diapers and that it was a fetish. I walked in there in a diaper just as quick as anywhere else and no one ever knew, unless I told them to mess with them. :poke:

The dress code at work is "business casual", which specifically includes "no jeans". So most of us wear kaki slacks. MOST of those are high-cut in the crotch, so they squeeze pretty hard on diapers. I have to look around quite a bit to find something roomy for my diaper, and even then I have to wear fairly thin. Tykables Little Builders are my go-to wear under loose-fitting dress slacks.

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan
I have about 70 business casual onesies ,but that's as dressed up as I get I do have a couple of blazers but being in suit in wheelchair is a PIA ,i often thought about having one cut down to like an Ike jacket length that would let me be comfortable and more formally dressed but i don't realy have anything I need to dress that way for ,save the occasional weding/funeral deal.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm also incontinent, and wear Crinklz under my business casual attire. I've also had to wear a suit at certain times, and of course included my diaper. It's not a big deal, and not noticable, so long as you wear the right pants. I always go with one size larger than needed, and stick with pleated front black kakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back