Adult Nursing Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm curious as to just how much "crossover" there is between the AB and ANR communities?
I've always had this fantasy of being able to nurse my baby. ( I personally suspect its a common enough fantasy among the trans community.) But lately that dream's taken on a new twist in my own case. I've been fantasising a bit lately about finding an AB girlfriend and having my doctor "adjust" my HRT to begin lactation and an ANR.
Sooo...
Has anyone in here had any experience with such relationships?
If so how did you approach you partner with the idea?
Or did they first brooch the subject?
How did it work out?
Is it still an ongoing/loving relationship?
If not was the AB/ANR aspect of the relationship a factor in the breakup?
Any advice any of you can offer will be welcome and appreshieateed.
And Thank you in advance

I have always had a deep desire to a ANR but could never find anyone to accomodate?
I can think of nothing more beautiful than me dressed in my nappy and plastic pants and just lying in mummy's arms and sucking gently on mummy's full soft breasts

My girlfriend and I started experimenting with breastfeeding a couple months ago, this takes a lot of practice and adjustment. The first time we did it was rather unplanned, it just kind of happened, we were laying in bed watching a movie and cuddling, the next thing I knew I was sinking lower and lower bed and then rested my head on her breast, she started caressing my head gently and I just turned and started nuzzling her, one thing lead to another and before we knew it, we were experimenting with breast feeding.
I did this for about a half hour or so before drifting asleep, the next morning I was kind of embarrassed about the whole situation, she was also a little sore and mentioned that if we try this again that we need to talk a little and find our spots for comfort.
Fast forward a few weeks and I had a few days were I had to work 3 double shifts in a row, I was pretty beat and my girlfriend could tell, now we have an interesting dynamic between us, she doesn't mind the ab stuff like wearing diapers, or dressing in onesies's / pj's but she needs a man in bed also, we have a healthy sex life and I'm much appreciated that we have a separation between that and ab stuff, but anyway I got home and immediately jumped in the shower, it was around midnight, when I got out I went to our bedroom and she was already laying in bed but still awake, while I was changing we were talking, just normal stuff like how work was, what are the plans for tomorrow (weekend stuff) I got into my night clothes (diaper included) and climbed into bed, she rolled onto her side facing me with a pillow and said why don't we do some cuddles, I missed you, I gave her a kiss and she then kind of guided me down to her breast, when I was in position, she adjusted her pillow for her comfort and we just cuddled away, this second time was much more comfortable, it was also more intimate, she def was more comforting and assuring, I could tell because she kept scratching / rubbing my head and upper back, we are a work in progress but we are def experimenting with anr.

Reactions: YbboB
I have always had a fantasy of having someone who would not mind an anr/abf relationship. I do have a friend who does except my AB side, but she is not lactating and does not want to. It is really to find someone out there for this type of relationship. Plus a lot harder finding someone who would except someone who needs diapers to get by in life.

to pampers4U thank you for the input. I do appreciate it. :smile:

To espf glad I could help

I've approached several women who wanted ANRs over the years; none were interested in adding AB play to the dynamic. Much as you'd think there would be crossover between ANR and AB activity, it doesn't seem to exist.

The 'milk and honey' community has grown a good deal over the past three decades, aided - like everything else - by the internet. Over the years, a few ANR matchup sites have made it clear that they do not welcome ABs. That's an interesting contradiction, in my mind at least, because suckling to produce milk ought to be one of the activities excelled at by ABs!

Suckling as an adult does not come easy; just taking the nipple into your mouth won't produce much of a result. You would think that women seeking an ANR would realize that many (if not most) ABs have something of a talent for suckling; unfortunately, they don't seem able to get past the idea that the partner at their breast is wearing a diaper. More to the point, they don't seem very interested in changing that diaper when the nursing session is over.

Last edited:
Thank you SBMCCE

My girlfriend and I induced lactation once. It was awesome but very time consuming. We tried initially just with stimulation and then with herbs. Using DOM finally did it. She stopped, claiming it was making her gain weight. It actually has the opposite effect but I think she was tired of the routine. It is a lot of work to sustain it. I suckled in the evening but she also needed to pump and used a TENS unit to stimulate during the day at work. I didn't fight her stopping. I was just so very appreciative that she did it in the first place. It is a wonderful memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back