Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone tried to rob me last night; Broken nose

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post
    Agreed, if its between dying slowly and painfully or a quick death shot, I would rather be shot; I mean nobody wants to get shot, but there are worse ways to die (like for example if you get cancer, they try to treat you, it goes into remission, it comes back, and you still end up dying a long and painful death)
    My dad died that way with Cancer. Lost his voice he breathes through a hole in his neck. Then had Prostate cancer. The third one he was like F___ this it and passed away in 2013. I don't blame him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Thing is Tiny. Three guys could have easily beat him to death. Which take time and effort. and the Victim a lot of pain. Maybe you should watch the show I Survived.

I rather take a bullet and die than be beaten to death.
    I outran them so not having any guns in the situation made the difference of life and death this time. If they had a gun I would be dead. If I had a gun I would be in prison and would still have a broken nose. Going to get it snapped back into place next week.

As far as the rather take a bullet than be beaten to death, I would much rather choose the beating as then I would at least go down fighting. Then at least I would have time to hurt them. If I got shot it would make it harder for me to smash their face in return. Fighting is always my plan C anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by StoneCrab View Post
    I outran them so not having any guns in the situation made the difference of life and death this time. If they had a gun I would be dead. If I had a gun I would be in prison and would still have a broken nose. Going to get it snapped back into place next week.
    Question did you hit any of them?

I'm glad you're okay. That must have been so harrowing! As awful as it was, it's a credit to you that you got out of there intact.