Diaper furs in michigan

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Any diaper furs in Michigan I'm in northern michigan

I may be moving back to the north Detroit area myself.

ESPF said:

I live near Gaylord haven't been near Detroit in a long time

ESPF said:

I'm in the flint area, detroit area is growing to make things better, just like flint. My job has me in Detroit and the surrounding areas a lot during the day.

It's "looking" as if I'll be in the Southfield area myself.

ESPF said:
That is not a bad area, I hope it works out for you.

pampers47 said:
I'm in the flint area, detroit area is growing to make things better, just like flint. My job has me in Detroit and the surrounding areas a lot during the day.

Holy crap! Unless there is a new high speed rail I remember that being about 1-1/2 hours door to door. That is one hell of a commute when you consider you do that TWICE per day! I feel really sorry for you.

Slomo said:
Holy crap! Unless there is a new high speed rail I remember that being about 1-1/2 hours door to door. That is one hell of a commute when you consider you do that TWICE per day! I feel really sorry for you.
The company I work for is 40 min from where I live. I drive a company vehicle thru out the day, and I go to Southfield, Lincoln park, royal oak and so on. So my commute to and from to work is not bad, no need to feel sorry for me I make a good living on what I do.

ESPF said:

Anymore progress on your move? I think you said you used to live in southfield, correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:

Its just something you get used to. Sometimes you can leave at the right time and you've got a 15 minute drive, other times that drive will take you an hour. ..if only i-75 could just be a straight road lol. I can't wait for automation and connected highways!

pampers47 said:
The company I work for is 40 min from where I live. I drive a company vehicle thru out the day, and I go to Southfield, Lincoln park, royal oak and so on. So my commute to and from to work is not bad, no need to feel sorry for me I make a good living on what I do.
I definitely miss being on the clock in my company car. It definitely helps make the commute better haha.

RepaidazeD said:
Anymore progress on your move? I think you said you used to live in southfield, correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Not yet We're still looking.

RepaidazeD said:

- - - Updated - - -

Its just something you get used to. Sometimes you can leave at the right time and you've got a 15 minute drive, other times that drive will take you an hour. ..if only i-75 could just be a straight road lol. I can't wait for automation and connected highways!

I definitely miss being on the clock in my company car. It definitely helps make the commute better haha.
I'm a truck driver, I'm all over the Detroit area on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPF said:
Not yet We're still looking.
I hope you can find something to your liking

Im not a fur but i am a dl i live in standish

I live in the western area of michigan.

Im in the thumb, myself, right by the water.

Back