Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Hours work...

Error404

Default 3 Hours work...

And my Dad and I completed a model kit together. ^_^

Was really fun!

This was the model we built.

http://www.marvinryan.com/blog/wp-co...0Ziel%2002.JPG

That one has been SLIGHTLY incorrectly built, but it's near the same as mine. If you're familiar with Gundam, then you'll recognize it as Neue Ziel.

Quite satisfied with myself. ^_^

Mesmerale

Congratulations!!

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Congratulations!!
    I know it's probably not that big of a deal, but I have a very 'bad' case of ADHD. Keeping myself to a single task like that for so long was no easy challenge!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I know it's probably not that big of a deal, but I have a very 'bad' case of ADHD. Keeping myself to a single task like that for so long was no easy challenge!
    *nuzzles* Yay for you!

My ADHD only goes into effect when I don't like something. :tongue:

Or when I really want that laptop for school. ^_^

Glad you were able to spend the time with your dad like that. ADHD makes things like this very hard and I commend you that you were able to keep control.

Hope you get to build more models with your dad.

Awws! Congrats, big bro! ^-^

And I didn't know you had ADHD. o.o Double congrats then, I guess. : P

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    Glad you were able to spend the time with your dad like that. ADHD makes things like this very hard and I commend you that you were able to keep control.

Hope you get to build more models with your dad.
    Over the years, the whole 'self control' aspect isn't really an issue anymore, it arises every now and then but if I try it's not THAT hard to manage. It's more my attention span, keeping to doing one thing that doesn't change rapidly (Eg. A video game or something requiring movement) often leaves my mind heavily wandering and I'll quickly stray from what I'm doing.

We've got one more model to build, a huge white model that combats against Neue Ziel in the 'Stardust Memory' series. A.F.A.F Mobile Armor I think it was.

I've always been jealous of people who can build models...

It seems like every time I tried, a piece or two broke for whatever reason... I tried to build Grave Digger once... and I was ALMOST done... when a piece of linkage snapped in two.. I was so pissed!

Then to add insult to disappointment; two days later I saw a little kid in the park playing with the very same truck...

Oh yeah, congrats on the model!

Congrats.

I am terrible at building models of any size. Sorta looks like some gelatinous lumb with bits of plastic sticking out of it by the end, I am so bad with the glue.

And then I have to paint it. It isn't pretty.

Congrats, because after having met you I think I have some idea of how difficult you would find that. Though the final result is probably far better then I would have managed, and I have done modelling on and off for about 6 years now.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    Congrats.

I am terrible at building models of any size. Sorta looks like some gelatinous lumb with bits of plastic sticking out of it by the end, I am so bad with the glue.

And then I have to paint it. It isn't pretty.

Congrats, because after having met you I think I have some idea of how difficult you would find that. Though the final result is probably far better then I would have managed, and I have done modelling on and off for about 6 years now.
    Hah, am I really that bad? o.o