Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I wandered across this movie... "Attack of the Adult Babies"
The IMDB link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5871318/

Appears to be a UK based movie made in 2017, and already has a comment "Very offensive to the REAL Adult Baby community."
I haven't had a chance to watch it, no idea what its about, but likely is another media attempt at portraying adult babies as monsters or something, in this movie more of a literal sense based on the title.

Only shows that there is a long way to go for society to be more accepting of us.

Ewww. I've heard about this movie. It's a horror/comedy movie with very grotesque scenes, and yeah, makes fun of the adult baby community.

I would stay away from any kind of media with such a title, unless it were only named that as a joke and actually portrayed ABDLs honestly (which most media is not going to do because they would rather have shock value than to be honest, probably gets way more views)

I looked at it when it was released and was disappointed that it was so hard to see here in the US. It looks like a potentially great, cringy mess and I hope to see it before long. Maybe it can do for us what Attack of the Killer Tomatoes did for tomatoes.

Mid-day entertainment for unemployed people did us a better service than they could have done deliberately. They had Jerry Springer, Geraldo Rivera (renamed long ago by Cheech and Chong routine "Black Lassie" as Horrendo Revolver. ) but yeah, they tried to shame and defame ABDL people as being sick demented freaks. The studio audiences were, again, hard-core unemployables... but it backfired.

Huh.....I thought that's who we are. I've slaughtered dozens of homeless under the bridge dwellers with my ax while wearing nothing but my diaper. Don't you guys do that too? I can't be the only one?

The nappies are only because of tradition. Reflects more on what people in power will do to get more power.

Not sure what I just watched.
[video=youtube;F5dfsM-FZRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5dfsM-FZRo[/video]

dogboy, it was our secret! Btw, did you dumped the bodies on the river as I told you? *giggles*

Hmm I find that offensive and I am a DL (yeah ok with AB curiosity.)

Every so often I see an old show like the Goodies or bits of Australian comedy shows from the ‘60s and they are blatantly racist and sexist, horribly cringy stuff, I hope one day the trash makers are shamed for making this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back