Surround myself in diaper-related reading material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone ever come to this site just to immerse yourself in diaper-related reading material? I'm a diaper lover with no support from my wife. She wants nothing to do with it but is tolerant if I'm discreet or she doesn't know I'm wearing. I'm in a binge cycle right now so I'm in a diaper or Target pulp every other night until I stop for the heck of it. When I'm in my binge cycle I'm on ADISC and Tumblr a LOT looking for the next picture or topic to arrive. Mostly it's not what I'm looking for. The question is WHAT am I looking for? When I feel like I've read all the latest topics on ADISC or seen the most up-to-date pictures on Tumblr and there's nothing new I'm looking for more.

I love reading about people's experiences and true stories of them wearing diapers and what happens around them. I'm not trying to create some big topic discussion here, it's just a random rambling and somewhat dangling a carrot to hear about other people why they frequent ADISC. It's nice to have a place to explore freely with likeminded people who won't judge because they're just like me. Are there places other people go to talk randomly about diaper-related stuff? Sorry for the rambling, this is the only place I can express my desire for diapers.

Here's my contribution to add other reading material.

I really like the thrill of doing something while other people don't know. With my ADD brain I have a lot of random thoughts in my head so the thrill of wearing a diaper or pullup under shorts without underwear while making dinner or being around my wife in the house is very enjoyable. Also, going to bed with a diaper on under shorts is great, I've laid down in just a pullup but I'm afraid one of our kids will come down and see me. There's nothing like the feeling of walking into the room (while she's almost asleep) and trying to sneak into a comfortable position, wait a little bit then let the fluids flow. I'v even noticed my sleep pattern (Apple watch) gets better the nights I let go before I sleep. One benefit of wearing a diaper to bed is it gets me to get out of bed on time. If I wait longer, I have to find a way to sneak out of bed to find a safe place to remove the diaper and dispose of it without anyone knowing. I feel like this is why I like diapers also because if it were just normally acceptable, there wouldn't be any thrill. Kinda like wearing panties. I wear them so much that the thrill has disappeared.

The simple answer is the dopamine rush you get from knowing there is a chance of being caught. So in a way, exhibition.

Believe it or not, I'm here for everyone else WAY more than I am for me alone. I very seldom take a look at any of the reading material here (or anywhere) unless I am completely bored at work. I can understand your compulsion to surround yourself with diapers and diaper related stuff when you are binging though. I've been there.

And I can confirm it is NOT healthy for you to live this way. You will most likely always be drawn to diapers, and denying yourself that fact will only cause that compulsion to build up until you release it in an uncontrolled binge. You need to find a means of controlled release for indulging this part of who you are. Maybe like by wearing a diaper one night every week, or something like that. By doing so you will lessen the binges, as well as the purges and any negative feelings you may still be holding on to.

I highly recommend you talk to your wife about this, and try to come to a better understanding. She married the whole you after all, and this IS a part of you regardless if she likes it or not. Though of course, do continue to try and compromise with your wife as best as you reasonably can. It is a give/take relationship after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back