Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Just a political leanings thread...

Quote Originally Posted by PCPilot View Post
    So again, it's all about geography? I'm not asking whether she is a native based on the dictionary definitions. I am asking if based on your broader definition she is a native.

Why do you keep refusing to answer the question? I'm asking based on what you believe - do you believe she is a native, considering culture and assimilation?

I just did answer your question, based on both the dictionary definition and my definition.

Based on your definition, yes or no. Feel free to quote yourself if I'm being dense.

I'm being dense.
    That is an understatement, but please read the comment above yours at your own leisure, or you know just ignore it and continue repeating the same question like a broken record.

I love how you dodge the answer to a simple yes or no question.

She will never be a native to you, will she?

I think everyone should be encouraged to keep whatever cultural traditions they have, if they choose to do so and they don't harm others.
    So you're okay with white pride

You're falling into the trap of assuming that productivity per person is static over time. Nothing could be farther from the truth - if anything it has been increasing exponentially over time.
    Productivity per person IS pretty much static. Only technology makes it exponentially increase. And who invented 99% of all technology....?

Do you have any evidence, rather than prejudice, to suggest this?
    Yes, the Chinese population in every western city keeps to itself, hence "China town". As does the carribean populuation, the muslim population, the Polish population, Italian, Greek, the list goes on... People self-segregate into culture-groups. If you don't believe me, look at a map of the ethnic segregation of Democratically long-term cities like Detroit. Completely segregated.

Can you describe an immigrant population that has been here for over 50 years that has failed to assimilate?
    Muslims? They require unethical meat preparation, separate court systems, subjugation of women, and "silent jihad".
    Chinese. They are more racist that you could possibly imagine. Against western people. But you'd know that if they had integrated into your culture....
    Senegalese. They have not become magically western, they still steal as they grew up to think is normal.
    Muslims again. In Sweden, Germany, UK, muslim rape gangs have operated to groom and induct western girls as young as 11, for the last 30 years.

Because there are clearly no decent schools universities outside of the west.... Which doesn't explain why Georgia Tech is filled with foreign graduate students who do well in a very demanding school and then get snapped up by local businesses once they graduate. It doesn't explain the thousands of foreign medical graduates who are treating patients in Canada, Europe and the US.
    There are very good schools and universities outside of the west, but NONE of them offer permanent residency in a western country. Perhaps that explains why Georgia Tech is filled with non-Western students? They get permanent residency.

If skin color has nothing to do with it, why does "white" = "western"?
    That seems quite racist.
    Nice try at baiting. You have to choose - Is it racist to enjoy western values? Because no one is saying those are "white" values. But they are actually white values, since the entire of western civilization was built by white people. If "white" = "western", then you yourself are racist by enjoying western culture (this computer and internet thing we are conversing with - white man's devil child). Choose wisely, my friend. But try not to bait.
    Last edited by HoganBunny; 23-Aug-2018 at 15:53. Reason: fixing quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by normalguy
    But they are actually white values, since the entire of western civilization was built by white people.
    Pure BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Pure BS.
    Wow, a two word answer that clearly debunks 2000+ years of history. I'm impressed. I realize it might be unpalatable, but have a think about the major inventions and additions to culture over the last 2000 years, and tell me the common factor between the inventors....

Quote Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
    Wow, a two word answer that clearly debunks 2000+ years of history. I'm impressed. I realize it might be unpalatable, but have a think about the major inventions and additions to culture over the last 2000 years, and tell me the common factor between the inventors....
    They were human.