Best free games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So what are your favorite free games on any system (even counting phones and tablets)?

It's been a while since I've played any free games, but I used to play MapleStory on PC

I've also play ElSword, a long extinct game called Monster And Me (there were never many admins or technical support for it, so when problems started rolling in they took the game down), and several other online MMORPG type games.

On PS4 I've played Tera and just started playing Defiance 2050 (I never got into the previous version of the game, but loved the show and it's free, and so far it's not a bad game).

On my phone sometimes I play FE Heroes, and I play Lord Of Summoners for free (it has many anime characters, but they renamed them; idk how that flies without them being taken down for Copyright Infringement)).

So what free games are you really into?

Clash of Clan :p

Warframe is pretty damn good. Just got into it a few nights ago. Absolutely no pay to win elements at all but there is Pay 2 Progress Quickly features (I don't have any issue with this sorta thing personally ^^)

On Mobile I play a lot of Pokemon Go

dwarf fortress and warframe

normalguy said:
Most favourite is Trackmania Stadium (sub. Pursuit). https://store.steampowered.com/app/11020/TrackMania_Nations_Forever/

Free 1 hr gameplay every day, although I did pay for the complete game unlock, for $15.00

My favourite is Trackmania Nations Forever. It's free, with unlimited solo or online play (where there are thousands upon thousands of tracks to race).

http://trackmaniaforever.com/nations/

A £20 upgrade to Trackmania United Forever gives you 5(?) more cars and many more tracks.

Smite on the Xbox one hands down one of my fab games

Minesweeper. Not an RP but I'm just good enough to not constantly lose but it's just difficult enough to keep me trying. There's a real antique, Tempest, which I want to get ported to Linux. It's a NAMCO game. Which means, in English "company out of business". There's an asteroids upgrade named Maelstrom which IS ported.

Defiance on Xbox 360 was really impressive for a free game it took awhile to download on my slow rural internet though and had a lot of patches that also took a lot of time to dwnld, they just came out with a new defiance game called defiance 2055 I haven’t played that one myself but I’m sure it’s along the same lines and probably worth checking out, not sure if it’s on Xbox one only or on 360 as well??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back