As a kid, how long did you wear diapers for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in nappies day and night until I was at least 5 years old and continued to wear nappies at night until I was 8 or 9 because I constantly wet the bed. Although I stopped wearing nappies at night I continued to wet my bed all through my childhood and teenage years. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I wet my pants most days until was about 10 or 11

As I remember and was told I was potty trained at 2. I remember having accidents and getting chewed out. But I do remember the day that all of my stuff (diapers cloths and TOYS) was given to my cousin who just had her first daughter.

This is also the cousin that Diaper disciplined my for my undiagnosed irritable bowl issues after a big fight with my mother. (IMO it was a good victim scenario for her)

Thus my paraphilic infantilism issues.

Cant remember being in them. Was not until 5 or so that i would wear my neighbours

i have a friend who has a 5 year old still in diapers(with no issues), i notice many homeschooling still ware diapers. I think many parents choose to home school if there kids are still in diapers.
i have had ibs and oab all my life, i was potty trained around 2, but i remember having frequent accidents. After seeing the doctor again because they would not let me start 1 grade. I repeated kindergarten 2 times just because i wore a diaper,
The worst was going to the pool, i always had to wear a diaper, i remember being 8 or so at the lake with a shirt and diaper.
I would be playing in the water and it would just slide out, i would get so mad. I have to put a-lot of effort into holding it back,
at night i get woke up when i start to wet my self, so i never get a full nights sleep.

My mom said I was potty trained around 2.5 years old, and that my training went pretty quick. I did not have any bedwetting after that either.

For me it was 4. I just plain didn't think that stopping whatever I was doing to use the bathroom was a great use of my time. :p

I know I was potty trained in the daytime really, really early. Not 100% certain but I suspect it was possibly right around when I was turning 2. Maybe even before?

As for nighttime, I'm not totally sure. I don't have any memories at all about bedwetting--but I have seen two separate home videos of me around age 4.5 - 5, where I walked in the living room very clearly with a larger size 'Barney' Luvs diaper on under some pajamas in one video. And the other I had on nothing but a pull up. So...I have no clue. I know for certain I wasn't wetting the bed any later than that though (age 5ish or so), because I think I would have remembered it.

till kindergarden

I wore diapers until I was almost 4 because I had no interest in the toilet or quitting what I was doing to go potty. Then wore. Night time diapers till I was around 10 for bed wetting and I actually likes diapers.

Not sure how long I wore 24/7 a a child. It was a long battle with bedwetting for me. I wore every night until I was 15. The most interesting part now is that it has reared it's ugly head again at 45. Hopefully the doc can figure out what's bringing this on.

I cannot recall with certainty, but I want to say it was until I was about 4. I do remember that training took quite a while and I still had occasional accidents for about a year afterward. I also remember wetting the bed with some frequency up until around 8 or 9, but don't ever remember using nighttime diapers on a regular basis.

I was in diapers until age 2 or 3 but had to wear to bed until age 11 due to bedwetting.

P.S. This is my first post on the forums.

i remember wearing diapers to kindergarten. i was potty trained but had accedents. i remember trying to take off my diaper to go potty and having to re diaper myself standing in the stall.

dlboylife said:
i remember wearing diapers to kindergarten. i was potty trained but had accedents. i remember trying to take off my diaper to go potty and having to re diaper myself standing in the stall.

no wonder pull-ups are so popular now huh

I can remeber as a child in times after diapers wetting my pants ,it was the same pants everytime, a set of button fly denim overalls ,they were my arch nemesis ,i couldn't get them open or off to use the toilet.
Of course that shows my age ,childhood in the time of tie dye and denim, long hair counter culture the "worthless good for nothing damn hippies" that grew up cut the hair ,got jobs and very well could be some other board members parents.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I was in full time diapers until 4 I think. And then back in night diapers when I was 9 when my bedwetting started. And from there, I was in diapers every night until 17. My wetting stopped for a while then came back in my mid-20s and I went right back to night diapers. Been that way ever since and I'm now 31.

I think until around 6, and maybe is why i still like them

I was potty trained by the time I was 2. My mom had no patience for diapers. lol

2 years maybe 6 months. But was back in diapers for bedwetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back