Finally told my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I’m not married yet, I’m glad to hear that your experience went pretty well, normally when I read these kind of threads it’s usually a nuclear conflict.
My gf and I are going to a whiskey festival this Saturday, we’re staying a a bread and breakfast that’s within walking distance, she’s already joking with me that she might need one of my diapers, but then says ones enough to take care of (me) I also noticed she washed a few of my plain onesies today, so I think we’re going to have some fun this weekend

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
pampers4U said:
While I’m not married yet, I’m glad to hear that your experience went pretty well, normally when I read these kind of threads it’s usually a nuclear conflict.
My gf and I are going to a whiskey festival this Saturday, we’re staying a a bread and breakfast that’s within walking distance, she’s already joking with me that she might need one of my diapers, but then says ones enough to take care of (me) I also noticed she washed a few of my plain onesies today, so I think we’re going to have some fun this weekend

Hope you have a great time

Wow, have a great time @pampers4U!

Reading these kinds of threads makes me kind of sad in that I'm not sure I will ever reach that kind of life. I think I've spent way to long repressing this and I'm just not brave enough to make the required leaps.

BUT it also gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that there are people out there living the dream :)

I don’t think there is any way I could ever tell her. We’ve been married nearly 30 years. Ironically when the kids were in diapers I had zero desire to wear them. But that desire returned as they got older and I learned about actual ABDL products. Before I’d just tape a couple of pampers together. It’s the only secret I have kept from her, and I only wear when she’s out of town, or when I am. There’s little chance of being caught. I have no clue what her reaction would be. It would be great if she were okay with it, but the potential downside isn’t worth it. And I haven’t thought of a way to test the waters without going all in. On the bright side, she’ll be at a conference in a couple of weeks for several days, so I can get it out of my system for a few months.

I told my current fiancee a few months before proposing to them. There was some initial disgust and also anger that I had been keeping this a secret for several years. However my fiancee is very sex positive and as I showed them some articles on the ABDL community they ultimately warmed up to it.

One thing we agreed upon is that I only expand my ABDLness at a rate that my partner finds comfortable. Our current rules are that 1.) I need to ask to put on a diaper, 2.) I need to ask to wet, 3.) No seeking out other ABDLs offline, and 4.) This can't be something I do every day. This may seem draconian to a lot of people here but each of these rules are tied to a specific and understandable concern my partner has about this kink. 90% of the time the answer is yes and my partner is usually willing to to put me in a clean diaper. It is a lot to ask another person to deal with your own mess. I have been completely open to my partner about my desire to wear and use every day. They accept this and just ask that I give them some time to adjust.

I should also mention all the ways my fiancee has helped me expand my fetish. I never would have worn in public had it not been for their encouragement. I would not have known how fun surprise diaper checks and kisses during changes are. If my fiancee wasn't worried by the thought of me dishing out $40 on disposables every month than I wouldn't have discovered cloth. In every meaningful way involving my partner has improved my life as an ABDL.

So Safariwolf, my ultimate advice to you is to understand that coming out to your wife is really just the start of a conversation. Be open about what you want and don't push your wife into doing anything that they are uncomfortable with. You have time.

intergalactic said:
I told my current fiancee a few months before proposing to them. There was some initial disgust and also anger that I had been keeping this a secret for several years. However my fiancee is very sex positive and as I showed them some articles on the ABDL community they ultimately warmed up to it.

One thing we agreed upon is that I only expand my ABDLness at a rate that my partner finds comfortable. Our current rules are that 1.) I need to ask to put on a diaper, 2.) I need to ask to wet, 3.) No seeking out other ABDLs offline, and 4.) This can't be something I do every day. This may seem draconian to a lot of people here but each of these rules are tied to a specific and understandable concern my partner has about this kink. 90% of the time the answer is yes and my partner is usually willing to to put me in a clean diaper. It is a lot to ask another person to deal with your own mess. I have been completely open to my partner about my desire to wear and use every day. They accept this and just ask that I give them some time to adjust.

I should also mention all the ways my fiancee has helped me expand my fetish. I never would have worn in public had it not been for their encouragement. I would not have known how fun surprise diaper checks and kisses during changes are. If my fiancee wasn't worried by the thought of me dishing out $40 on disposables every month than I wouldn't have discovered cloth. In every meaningful way involving my partner has improved my life as an ABDL.

So Safariwolf, my ultimate advice to you is to understand that coming out to your wife is really just the start of a conversation. Be open about what you want and don't push your wife into doing anything that they are uncomfortable with. You have time.

You are absolutely right I have lots of time and throughout these past few weeks we have talked about it she tells me when she is uncomforatable and what she is ok with she reads other people's posts on here and I tell her what I think I'm thankful that she is so open minded and for this site existing I obtain so many useful tips and stories that tend to boost my confidence and for that I thank all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back