Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi
I'm trying to find myself a pair of toddler/kid like style PJ's in adult sizing. The ones that have a shirt and pants bottom or tshirt and boxers. Any suggestions?

What's your fav pair of PJ's and where did you get them?

A regular clothing store in my town always has a wide selection of cartoon themed PJ sets for women. The have peanuts, disney characters, hello kitty and all kinds of cute stuffs. Usually the shirt has a character printed on it, and the pants have some kind of repeating pattern. These are designed for women, but many sets are quite unisex, for example I have a grey striped winnie the pooh set that could really be worn by either a male or female. I'm sure most stores will carry pyjama sets, your might have to search the women's section, but there are a lot.

Thanks Schwanensee, I checked my local stores and there isn't much of a choice. Where I live in Australia it is very much men are men, which I think is stupid.

I have started looking online, do you know any good site?

Not that I really wear PJs, I would love a Pokemon themed set.

Look up family pajamas at PatPat (in China). They have multiple choices of PJs for familys and go up to men's XXL (I'm 6'2" and over 250 lbs and they fit great -- I'm wearing over a thick cloth diaper). Some of the cuter styles only go to XL (damn!). The sets run about $25 to $30 U.S. They have free shipping on orders over $35 to U.S. I don't know what if anything they would do for Australia.

Thanks everyone this is so awesome

i get them from the kids section a 12-14 14-16 or 16-18 which is a mens small.
because night pants have so much stretch i can even ware a size 10 with a diaper....

- - - Updated - - -

at the moment i have paw patrol set that i love. its a size 10 and fits almost like boxers, if you cut them back and add trim, they look like undies...

I don't know if they'll ship to wherever you are, but Hanna Anderson does matching clothing for families, including pajamas. They also have new patterns every so often, so you should check on a consistent basis.

ABdrew, definitely take a look at Leveret. I have the dinosaur and kangaroo ones and they are exactly like kids’ jammies. They have all over prints with cuffs at the ankles and wrists and are a little stretchy. And very comfy.

You can order them from zulily.com which ships to Australia. You need to sign up for an account to browse on that site, but other than that, ordering and delivery were smooth.

My fav is my jurassic park pjs from Wal-Mart thought about getting a digital camo onesie from Amazon to

Last edited:
Have u Checked Kids section in any store around you ? I find them usually fitting me perfectly. Check 13-14 year old size

I would like to find pajama tops with snaps that attached to the pajama bottom like when I was a kid. Make them with firetrucks and sports teams and I would purchase. I eventually will probably make my own by just buying these family pjs and attach the snaps myself though I fear some may fall off. The snaps never came off my boy pjs as a kid (a lot to be said for industrial presses putting them on at the manufacturer).

Sureseason said:
ABdrew, definitely take a look at Leveret. I have the dinosaur and kangaroo ones and they are exactly like kids’ jammies. They have all over prints with cuffs at the ankles and wrists and are a little stretchy. And very comfy.

You can order them from zulily.com which ships to Australia. You need to sign up for an account to browse on that site, but other than that, ordering and delivery were smooth.

Thanks, I joined and found there are lots of adult sized kids pjs. This is awesome.
How did you go with sizing, I'm wondering which size to get as I noticed there stretchy material.
I have a 35 inch waist, and normally wear a 42 size shirt for a relaxed fit, most my clothing is a little baggy cause I go with a large size. I have a lean build. Going a bit bigger helps to hide my diaper, lol. I wear a lot of the time.
But if these are meant to be a tight stretchy fit then should I go for medium instead of large.

ABdrew said:
Thanks, I joined and found there are lots of adult sized kids pjs. This is awesome.
How did you go with sizing, I'm wondering which size to get as I noticed there stretchy material.
I have a 35 inch waist, and normally wear a 42 size shirt for a relaxed fit, most my clothing is a little baggy cause I go with a large size. I have a lean build. Going a bit bigger helps to hide my diaper, lol. I wear a lot of the time.
But if these are meant to be a tight stretchy fit then should I go for medium instead of large.

I am 6'2", 200 lbs, and also a 35" waist and size 42 shirt. These Leveret PJs are very, very comfortable, but fit like classic kids pajamas. The bottoms will probably cling to your legs a bit and there will be no mistaking that you are wearing a diaper. The top is a little boxy (so not like a slim fit shirt). If this is what you are going for, I'd go for the large.

I'll also say that I hang dry them after I wash them since I don't want to risk shrinking them. Also I saw that they are listed by some seller on Amazon recently.

I really want some two piece pjs with footie pants!! Babypants has been saying they are in the process of manufacturing these but that was been on their site for years. I’m not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've looked and looked, over the years, and have never quite found jammies that would take me back. I live in California, so there'd be limited use with anything I did ever find, and I think I'd have a hard time getting my wife to adjust, but that shouldn't stop me from dreaming about them. For me, they'd obviously have to be footed, and have a zipper up front, from the foot up. They'd have to match as close as possible to what we wore, as toddlers, to match my mind's desire, pastel colors, and super cuddly material.

I'm not AB, but I still have this "desire" to just be a big toddler, sometimes, and the right clothes could really help. It's damn near impossible to do, though, finding the right design, and having a perfect fit, color, designs, etc. The diapers certainly play the biggest part in it all, and, at least that part can be replicated, with relative ease. Sadly, I'll just never be small, and it's likely I'll never find the right sleeper.

ABdrew said:
Depending on your height, I’d consider going with large since the pyjama bottoms are a bit tight fitting. I’m 188cm tall & 76kg and large fits me pretty well. Let us know which pyjamas you wind up getting.

Jamieboy said:
I'm not AB, but I still have this "desire" to just be a big toddler, sometimes, and the right clothes could really help. It's damn near impossible to do, though, finding the right design, and having a perfect fit, color, designs, etc. The diapers certainly play the biggest part in it all, and, at least that part can be replicated, with relative ease. Sadly, I'll just never be small, and it's likely I'll never find the right sleeper.

I feel exactly the same. I wouldn't call myself AB or little, but I do have this "desire" to just be a 5 - 8 year old and the clothing does do the trick. Simply push aside all my responsibilities for a while and regain my "innocence" so to speak. I'm still looking for the right PJs for me; I used to wear a shirt and shorts to bed as a kid so the Tykables shirt+shorts is something I may end up ordering eventually. The snaps in the crotch add a bit of embarrassment to the thing, I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing yet but I am starting to sort of like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back