Inflatable diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Has anyone here ever played with a inflatable diaper if so how are they

I didn't know "that was a thing"? I've ran across "inflation" art, but diapers?

What are inflatable diapers? Ive never heard of those.

They are not absorbent at all, but are like a diaper that literally inflates to be as big, or bigger than a diaper.

I used to have one decades ago. I'd wear it mostly in my pool (back when I had a pool). It was really fun, but made walking really difficult.

I think I know what ones you guys are talking about. I’ve designed one that I want to be actual vinyl and look like a diaper but none of the companies I have asked seem to care.

Can you post a link to the inflatable diaper? I’ve never heard of them before.

Likewise, I'm absolutely buffaloed by this :confused:

Inflatable diaper?

I can see the appeal of a diaper you could control the poofiness of, but when I hear the world inflatable diaper, I think of a diaper like object made from innertube material that you inflate with a pump. Sounds fun I suppose... if a strong, plastic feel or crazy thickness is your thing, but terribly impractical.

I'll join the others in clamouring for a link, if only to see what it looks like as it's difficult thing to picture and something I didn't know even existed.

Reactions: joshlad
An inflatable diaper gives 'leaking' a totally different meaning :lol:

True! :biggrin:

I know all of my diapers have "inflated" by morning, some more than others!

Lol

Now that sounds like something unique and worthy to have fun with! I would seriously buy a pair if I knew where to get them.

I read the description in German and thus chat but I still can't understand the benefit of an inflatable diaper cover. What do you guys understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad you like it and I’m surprised how many actually do.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m assuming because it simulates a poofy diaper and it make you waddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back