Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have a few questions for those who experience urges to wear diapers and/or to engage in AB/DL play.

How often do you generally experience these urges?

Have they become less frequent or less intense as you've gotten older?

Do you no longer feel urges yet still wear diapers anyway? If so, why? Is it because it is enjoyable even though you no longer feel the urge to wear, and so you keep up the habit?

Thanks in advance.

I wear diapers mostly as a way to relieve stress, or just feel better in general (as I have mental health problems, but most of the time it doesn't get extremely bad and I feel part of that is because I have accepted Diapers as a way to de-stress and make myself feel happier), at times it's just comforting to put a diaper on, enjoy my active hobbies (like watching certain TV shows, Anime, sometimes movies, or playing video games) and be able to relax fully.

I would say that the urge probably strikes more often now than when I started wearing and using diapers a long time ago, but that is largely because I feel a lot more stressed than when I was school aged and didnt have to work a fully time job (in the past it has even gotten to 68 hours by Friday) and pay bills and buy all my own groceries and basically anything I want.

I've never been so lucky as some people to basically get all kinds of expensive stuff because I asked for it, growing up anything I got from my parents was more basic/cheap, it was only when I got my own money that I could get better things (my PS4 Pro was over $300, TV was $800 (open box item), my phones are usually $300-$400 or so used), so that makes anything I can buy that I enjoy even more special (diapers included)

I have experienced the urges from time immemorial, that is as far back as I can remember 3/4. When I was younger I could only make good on those urges on occasion and then it was very clandestine. When I got older, I had the means and my own place to do more, but then I got a girlfriend, engaged then married. I quit for 30 years.

The urges never went away though, and thet were there at the worst when things got most stressful. It was when I hit rock bottom that I finally told my wife and gave in. That was a little over a year ago. I wear nearly every day now, although I am not a 24/7 wearer. Not practical at this point in my life. One day....when I'm bigger! it will be though.

I just feel right when I am wearing, and my wife makes it all very special. I would not give up that bonding for anything.

The desire is almost always there, although typically at a low level. This can be at such a low level that simply making the effort to get up and change into a diaper might be more trouble than it feels like it is worth. In any event, over time the variation in desire will hit a high enough point and inertia will hit a low enough point and I'll diaper up. I don't think it increases as much over time as it does by circumstance or mood. There probably is a factor of how long it has been but it seems minor.

When I'm 24/7, as I am now, that's sort of reversed and the effort is to stoke the fires when they cool down so I continue to find it enjoyable over the long haul.

Under normal circumstances, I'd say my urge to wear has increased over the last 10 years. Before that, it was more like 0-3 instances per month and now it seems like 1-4 as a monthly cycle when I'm not 24/7. This doesn't necessarily refer to a single diaper but more a time of wearing, which might be one or more diapers. I'd definitely say my urge has moved more towards the longer term.

As most have already said, the desire and the urge has always been there, it was never all consuming, but it's something that's usually always in the background even when I'm being an adult. With where I'm at now, I probably wear and regress about 3-4 days a week, that's usually all that time will allow as I work and have school obligations to worry about. There are times however, where I have to forgo the desire to regress in order to focus on the task at hand, case in point, for the next 3 weeks I won't be wearing or regressing at all, I'm not at my apartment, I'm in another province working on a freelance contract. So, in general, the urge or the desire is usually always there, every day of the week, it's just not extreme in any capacity.

The desire has not become less frequent, but it has become standardized, I guess. Let's just say, the desire to regress use to be overwhelming back when I was a kid/teen figuring this stuff out, back when I didn't really have the resources or the space necessary to adequately explore. Now that I've been babying out multiple times a week for the last 8 years that I've been living on my own, the desire is largely second nature for me. I still have the desire to regress every week, but it's more of a natural thing now, I do it when the time is right and it always lifts my spirits and makes me feel whole :)

Last question is a bit difficult, but I'll give it a shot. For me, the urge has always been to regress, diapers are an accessory in that regard, they contribute to the realism, they aid in my regression. As my desires have become a bit more par for the course in my daily life, I guess you could say the urges have plateaued a bit, they've become more standard. So, yes, I still wear and regress, even though the urge is much more subdued/typical now, why? Because being a baby is a part of who I am, it makes me happy and it's a great stress relief :eek:

I too have had the urges most of my life starting around the age of 3 or 4. There have been times where either the urge was gone (or so low) that I went years without using. I don't remember much about diapers after the initial incident when I was 3 or 4 until I hit puberty.

The early teenage years could best be described as a series of urge cycles which I finally got under control when I was about 16. Either the urges were reduced or more likely my ability to control them increased. For about 8 years I was nearly completely diaper free.

The urges came back stronger than ever once I was married. That is when I bought my first diaper that actually fit me. I'm now in my late forties and the urges have come and nearly gone ever since. The binge and purge is tough. I can't remember how many times I've given this up and thrown everything away only to find myself buying again. If you find yourself in the splurge and purge cycle, try to minimize the initial purchases. Also, instead of purging try storing them somewhere harder to access than your normal stash. These 2 actions will help to minimize the effects of the cycle and might help reduce the intensity of the urges.

Finally, my urges are intensified when I'm stressed out or when I allow myself to think about diapers all the time.

-Ieyasu

As I have had "bladder eschews" seance age ten... DL "urges" haven't been a problem in my case. However... As a gender dysphoric who spent the first half of life trying to be what everyone else demanded... Feelings/urges do NOT diminish with age, quite the opposite. Sorry kid.
:detective3

Maverick said:
I have a few questions for those who experience urges to wear diapers and/or to engage in AB/DL play.

How often do you generally experience these urges?

Have they become less frequent or less intense as you've gotten older?

Do you no longer feel urges yet still wear diapers anyway? If so, why? Is it because it is enjoyable even though you no longer feel the urge to wear, and so you keep up the habit?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Maverick, it's been a long time. Glad to see you back. To your question, I still have urges and that's when I usually act upon them unless I have to work or something else gets in the way. As I get older, the urges seem to be farther apart. My wife died in October so I've been very depressed and that may have an influence as well, not wanting to wear as much.

I get the urges every few weeks and they can last one or more days. It depends on my work and home schedules and on what I have available (i.e. diapers).

As others have said, I don't think my urges are any more intense than they were long ago. I have had times where my desire has been low for several years but again, mostly due to work and home schedules. That is, during this time period I had two jobs and a home and simply did not have the time to indulge.

I wear diapers for both stress relief and because I like it and this hasn't changed since I started wearing.

dogboy said:
Hi Maverick, it's been a long time. Glad to see you back. To your question, I still have urges and that's when I usually act upon them unless I have to work or something else gets in the way. As I get older, the urges seem to be farther apart. My wife died in October so I've been very depressed and that may have an influence as well, not wanting to wear as much.

Hey, it sure has been a long time. Great to hear from you again! I'm so sorry to hear that your wife has passed away. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be, after so many years together. I hope you're able to find some sense of peace eventually.

Maverick said:
Hey, it sure has been a long time. Great to hear from you again! I'm so sorry to hear that your wife has passed away. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be, after so many years together. I hope you're able to find some sense of peace eventually.

Thanks friends and hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back