Will Anthem cause Destiny makers to do better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm hoping that after the release of Anthem that hopefully the content they make for Destiny 2 (and I would imagine in a year or two Destiny 3) will be better, they need to do more creative stuff that people deserve to get if they are gonna keep supporting such an expensive game (pay full price for the game and all expansions and its $100s of dollars).

I think they might be forced to think outside the box and attempt to "compete" with Anthem if it ends up being a really good game, with a lot more base content, that sells really well.

I dont know if they have done it yet, but if not maybe add in bosses that represent the different character classes and drop good armors and weapons specifically designed to work good with those character classes.

Also when (or if) I return to Destiny 2 (or eventually get Destiny 3), they need to put the level cap higher, if it went from 40 to 60 and light level increased according and I could have just bought a new expansion I could have been sooo happy (if it was at least Taken King size)

What would have been best is if they stuck with Destiny 1 and kept expanding that, instead of changing a few things on the making of Destiny 2, which gives some creedance to why they "needed" to make a new game instead of continuing with the old one.

I really dont think they "needed" Destiny 2, they just wanted to be able to charge $60 for the base game and $20 or $30 for the first expansion, when IMO it should have been one expansion for $20 or $30 ($40 maximum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back