The Dynamics of Mommies and Daddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been thinking something a lot. Usually Adult Babies fantasize on having caregivers of course, when they're straight, girls usually want Daddies and boys usually wants Mommies. Of course, there are exceptions. Gay guys want Daddies and lesbian girls want Mommies. Usually. Anyway, that's not my point.

I've rarely heard of an Adult Baby wanting both! That's something interesting. Many times ABs just want one caregiver, be it a Mommy or a Daddy. But... why not both?

Honestly, I think it would be pretty cool to have both a Mommy and a Daddy!! I know it would be twice as hard to find both of them, but wouldn't it be great?

Character-wise (and on the very very very low chance of it happening IRL) Cuddles' has two dads. :3

Like I said, I doubt it would ever happen IRL, and I'm honestly not sure I'm keen on having it happen.

I used to sometimes fantasize about having a male romantic partner who was an ab as well, and then a mommy who took care of us both. I could see that going wrong fairly easily though, and I'm not sure it's what I would actually like.

Lately I haven't been thinking about having a caregiver all that much. When I got a crush on a girl I worked with, I didn't really think about her being my mommy a whole lot, which I found kind of strange. I thought about doing *ahem* adult stuff with her, although I do admit to fantasizing about her wearing PAW Patrol training pants. :p (She was super skinny too, so I bet she could have pulled it off!)

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I used to sometimes fantasize about having a male romantic partner who was an ab as well, and then a mommy who took care of us both. I could see that going wrong fairly easily though, and I'm not sure it's what I would actually like.

Lately I haven't been thinking about having a caregiver all that much. When I got a crush on a girl I worked with, I didn't really think about her being my mommy a whole lot, which I found kind of strange. I thought about doing *ahem* adult stuff with her, although I do admit to fantasizing about her wearing PAW Patrol training pants. :p (She was super skinny too, so I bet she could have pulled it off!)

Hehehe yeah, I know. I meant for those who want a caregiver. If I had a partner or someone I crushed in, I would definitely want to do adult stuff with them too *giggles*

But if they wanted to my caregiver once or twice a week, that would be awesome. And yeah, I think I'd like the idea of both a Mommy and a Daddy.

I'm a bit unusual in that I'm a straight girl, but I'd much rather have a mommy than a daddy. You know what would be really nice though? Having a mommy, and then a (male?) babysitter as well. (I lost my father when I was young and have been pretty awkward around father figures ever since, so no daddy for me, please.)

Though it might be interesting to have an auntie-uncle couple babysit. Or having a mommy and an older brother...basically any constellation where there's a male and female caregiver, but no Daddy ^^

Schwanensee said:
I'm a bit unusual in that I'm a straight girl, but I'd much rather have a mommy than a daddy. You know what would be really nice though? Having a mommy, and then a (male?) babysitter as well. (I lost my father when I was young and have been pretty awkward around father figures ever since, so no daddy for me, please.)

Though it might be interesting to have an auntie-uncle couple babysit. Or having a mommy and an older brother...basically any constellation where there's a male and female caregiver, but no Daddy ^^

Hahaha, that's fair too!!

I personally don't think it's strange that some AB's want to know what it is like to have a Mommy or a Daddy. I know many an AB who has wanted to try regressing around either/or and I know of a few that have wondered what it would be like to actively regress around both at the same time. I also know that being an AB or a Little is a very nuanced thing, everyone approaches their AB/Little side a little differently, so it stands to reason that if our practices and regressed ages can differ greatly, so to can our caregiver preferences :)

On a certain level, I get the appeal of wanting a Mommy at one time and a Daddy at another time or having both at the same time. I think many AB's are naturally curious as to what the differences in terms of care are with having a Mommy vs. having a Daddy. I also think some people maybe gravitate towards a more family style dynamic, both a Mommy and a Daddy, because it implies a greater degree of realism and many AB's, myself included, pride realism as an important aspect of regression. I also think some AB's would quite like having the best of both worlds so to speak, with a Mommy and a Daddy, you get both a stern paternal love and a tender maternal love. While having a family style dynamic certainly sounds enticing, I think it would be something that is very difficult to achieve.

Personally, I prefer the Mommy/Baby dynamic, it's a dynamic that I've had with people in the past and it's one that I am very comfortable with. I have considered on occasion what it would be like to have a Daddy, but it just wouldn't be the same, so it's not an idea that I entertain frequently. When I think of Daddy love, I think of something more stern and no-nonsense, whereas Mommy love, from the dynamics that I've been in, has always been very pure, understanding and nurturing. That being said, I've regressed around male AB's who were in the playmate or little/big brother role and I was fine with that, I just think I'd have a very difficult time regressing fully and being vulnerable in front of a male caregiver. To each their own right :)

I'll close by saying that dynamic preference depends entirely on the individual and a myriad of other factors. I don't think it's strange when I hear about AB's who want to know what it is like to have both a Mommy and a Daddy, separately or at the same time, I even know of some who simply want babysitters and some who even want a switch dynamic, we AB's certainly are a diverse bunch :eek:

For me even though I'm bi I would rather have a daddy than a mommy. I'm more drawn to the nurture of a daddy than a mommy.

Well, having both could be nice in that it could feel like a more complete "family", but I would care mostly just to have a Mommy as a caregiver.

I have thought about this too.

Not long after I had gender reassignment surgery, I somehow hooked up with a Daddy figure. I was regressing I thought at the time because I was being "reborn" by the process. I realised then that my regressing into a baby was not sexually oriented, but sensually. The daddy figure was quite gentle and caring to me, but he was also quite frustrated at the distinct lack of sexual arousal and satisfaction from me. We ended up parting ways.

I was (and still am in a way) quite scared of relationships with men. I'd be quite frightened and unable to relax around a daddy. I'd love to find a mummy figure. I want to feel loved, nurtured, cared for, cuddled, kissed, nursed. When I regress, I'm about 12 to 18mo, certainly not a toddler. Thus, in my mind, a daddy figure is scary to me.

Being bisexual I have had both, though not at the same time. The reason was because of the aforementioned adult stuff I inculded in those realationships. And since having relations with more than one person at a time is generally frowned up (if not outright illegal), that has limited me to just one at a time.

I personally would love a mommy/wife/ab where we could take care of each other or have playdates. That said, a daddy that could take care of both of us from time to time would be cool as well.

Tickle said:
Hi I'm female and would love a daddy to change my nappy for me when I have wet myself. It really turns me on and I'd love to be a baby 24/7 and be looked after

I'm sorry. We're a support group not a dating site. There are many other sites that are but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back