Not open for further replies.

WriterofMystery

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
When taking care of my baby I really like to make sure that I am in complete control and that they are completely dependent on me as a real baby would be to their daddy! I already use mittens to stop baby from using his hands and sometimes strap a paci in his mouth so he can't talk but I haven't been able to figure out how to force him to crawl and be unable to stand up... Have you heard or know of anything that I could get or make that would do this?

WriterofMystery said:
When taking care of my baby I really like to make sure that I am in complete control and that they are completely dependent on me as a real baby would be to their daddy! I already use mittens to stop baby from using his hands and sometimes strap a paci in his mouth so he can't talk but I haven't been able to figure out how to force him to crawl and be unable to stand up... Have you heard or know of anything that I could get or make that would do this?

Try search for spreading/spreader pants.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

If you have a wooden floor you could probably get really slippery booties for him.

If nothing else an agreed to punishment system could work.

Leg cuffs

I remember reading a story once where someone had large/dense balls strapped to the bottoms of their feet, making it very uncomfortable to walk. You could try that or maybe tie a pair of slippers filled with legos in the bottom on their feet.

Littlesweettooth said:
I remember reading a story once where someone had large/dense balls strapped to the bottoms of their feet, making it very uncomfortable to walk. You could try that or maybe tie a pair of slippers filled with legos in the bottom on their feet.

Legos!? You MAAAAAAANIAC! ;) *giggles*

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Don't hurt the poor baby. I'd also recommend a diaper spreader for force him to not walk.

I don't like to crawl because it hurts my knees a little (hardwood floors and thin carpet) so you could also get some cheap (but soft) kneepads for them to wear. Give incentives for them to crawl instead of walk and remind them everytime they are walking that it is not allowed.

Do like Steven King's book "Misery" and hobble him. A little snip snip snip on the those ankle tendons and he'll have to crawl, or were you looking for something a little less extreme? Either he wants to crawl or he doesn't.

Not sure what to feel when my first thought after reading the topic title was basically that O.O I mean, it would Work... I do like the lego idea though, it's eeevil XD
...I really need to read that book someday though, I've wanted to for years.

dogboy said:
Do like Steven King's book "Misery" and hobble him. A little snip snip snip on the those ankle tendons and he'll have to crawl, or were you looking for something a little less extreme? Either he wants to crawl or he doesn't.

somewhere, once, I saw a strap of sorts that attached at the waist and had extensions that attached at the ankles. Crawling was the only motion that worked, you could not stand. Not sure what it was called. Google should be able to find it.

I suppose amputation is out of the question :dunno: Butt there are hypno regimens that teach total regression and that's one.

The best results will be if you take sessions of "trust your hypnonist". THEN take the regression regimen.

Dismemberment and maiming asside, I doubt a strap or harness is what you want if you want them to be little. Bondage gear can really detract from littleness.

I think the slippers with a Lego or two in them is the best bet. Get sturdy and soft slippers and perhaps glue legos to the bottom. Just one or two, and if that's too painful in general, leave room for a thin but soft cushion insert. Enough to cover the Lego, but make it uncomfortable as opposed to painful. From there, it should be fine. If you keep them to the arch area they might not even be felt much at all as long as he never stands up.

That would help tame the lego idea, and if you get some cute slippers, they won't detract from little-ness.

Or just tape a Lego to the bottom of each foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back