i think my childhood friend is a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Back when i was little and before we moved into our own house we had two upstairs neighbors: a sweet old lady and her son (let's call him Matt). He was the first friend i ever had and it was never boring when he was around. But the thing is, Matt was somewhere in his 30s and i was in my kindergarten age, yet playing with him felt like playing with another kid of the same age.
For example, we often used the smooth stairs to his apartment as a bumpy slide, played with flashlights in the dark little storage room, played with legos, ate candy, or just did some random stuff like throwing pebbles in a bucket.
He also had a funny way with words and often didn't call people by their names. Instead he had a goofy nickname for everyone of us.
My parents loved going on afternoon trips to the countryside and often asked Matt if he wants to join us and he always went to ask his mom for permission first. A bit unusual for a grown man to do such a thing..

Years passed, my family had long since moved to another town and i didn't see Matt anymore until he came to visit us with his mom many years later and gave me a journal titled
"a tale from the old times"
which was basically a recollection of the things we did together. He told me he was writing it ever since i was a toddler up until the last time we met and that now the time was right to give it to me.

Fast forward ten years to the present, i randomly find that journal after it got lost and read it again. That's when i got the idea that Matt might likely be a little because he referred to himself as "little boy Matt" and quoting some lines: "we kids ran down the hill in excitement while adults took the longer scenic route" and "mama already baked the cake while i was asleep so it was too late for me to play bakery" and "mama told me to clean myself up before we go so i happily went splashing in the bathtub"

It's kinda funny to think that the very first friend i ever had might've been a little. Honestly i don't know why i even wrote all this. I guess i was bored..

That sounds absolutely adorable.

How beautiful. I hope you are still in contact with him?

Argent said:
How beautiful. I hope you are still in contact with him?

i haven't seen or heard from him since he gave me that journal ten years ago. sometimes i wonder if he's still the same old goof he was back in the old times

Life is interesting because of its unanswered mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back