I’ve always wanted to get diapers. Where should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericNerd

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I’m a young diaper lover, and I’ve always wanted to get into this community but I’ve been too afraid of other people finding out. I still live with my parents, and there’s only a few risky ways that I could get diapers at all. Our house literally has cameras everywhere and I have no idea how I could order online without an interrogation. Can I get some advice? Where should I order from, and what brand of diaper should I start with? I have no idea what kind of specifications I require, because unfortunately the only experience I’ve had is with crappy homemade failures. My waist size is roughly 31”, and I’m looking for something breathable. I’ve done heaps of research on different brands, mainly brands directed towards younger children. I definitely don’t mind the brands directed specificially towards the ABDL community, and I was wondering if anyone with decent experience could help me find the best brand? I want to know where not to go, if that makes sense. The worst thing that could happen for me is getting caught because of shipment delays or anything like that...Thanks in advance.

Edit: I’m open to other advice as well, even it it’s just confessing. I know my parents wouldn’t care, but I’ve had this interest for several years and have told nobody. Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I’m not too sure how this forum works yet. Thanks.

Depending on your shape medium will be a pretty generous fit on you but lots of small size definitely run pretty small.

I always recommend ABU and would straight away say if breathable is import the PreSchool cloth like backed delivered to your workplace or pickup from the couriers outlet.

I would also be looking for larger medical supply stores, visiting them and seeing what samples you can get.... It may seem dishonest but you probably will need to say to them you are a bedwetter and don’t want to deal with wet sheets away or some such white lie.

Please also goto the intro forum and tell us everything about yourself (that you want to discuss.)

Thanks for that advice. I just posted an introduction, and I’m going to look into Abu. Good day/night to you.

Consider ordering a small amount (maybe a couple bags) from someplace that you can do a hold for pickup. Samples are often sent USPS, and those can't be held. Most ABDL shops ship via FedEx or UPS. You will need a tracking number, so just make sure whoever you order from will be emailing you a tracking number. Then call the shipper and do a hold-for-pickup at a nearby point.

Here, UPS packages can only be held at a depot, but there's one nearby. FedEx can also hold at some other places, I use a Walgreens nearby because their depot closes about the time I get off work and isn't open on Saturday, but Walgreens is open weekends and late.

Check to see if there are any Amazon Lockers in your area.

ABU is well-known and has a good reputation around here. They're also pretty approachable and you can call them up and discuss what you need if you're feeling up to it.

I second ordering online and having it shipped to the depot for pickup. Northshore.com is a good place to buy from. Or have it shipped to somewhere that accepts package deliveries. Medical supply store do carry half-decent diapers, but you can do better much than those.

Though honestly if you don't believe your parents will not mind/care that much then maybe telling them is a better option for you. Maybe just say you've had a deep interest in diapers and will be ordeing some soon, but that you just want them to know nothing is physically wrong so they won't have to worry if/when they see the package arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back