Status
Not open for further replies.

nekointobdsm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all,
I'm Neko

I have been trying to get into diapers for a while now.
At first I was buying disposable diapers, but I never managed to find a reliable disposable diaper as they all tend to leak on me, and I can't buy disposable diapers online for privacy reasons.

I ended up ordering some cloth diapers after chatting with two sellers, I got the Snap-EZ & Dependeco.
The Snap-Ez I have the pocket ones.
Dependeco I have the AOI PUL diapers.

Now I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but both of these diapers leak for me, usually from the back if I'm lying on my back.

The dependeco I can see leakage also from the strap area.

They both have proper fit as I have discussed the size prior of my purchase..

Any help will be appreciated.

Is it actually leaking into your plastic pants or is it just damp?
nekointobdsm said:
Hello all,
I'm Neko

I have been trying to get into diapers for a while now.
At first I was buying disposable diapers, but I never managed to find a reliable disposable diaper as they all tend to leak on me, and I can't buy disposable diapers online for privacy reasons.

I ended up ordering some cloth diapers after chatting with two sellers, I got the Snap-EZ & Dependeco.
The Snap-Ez I have the pocket ones.
Dependeco I have the AOI PUL diapers.

Now I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but both of these diapers leak for me, usually from the back if I'm lying on my back.

The dependeco I can see leakage also from the strap area.

They both have proper fit as I have discussed the size prior of my purchase..

Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't have plastic pants, and they leak, not damp.
I have one changing mat that have 2 sides, one changing mat the other is bed sheet cover, I find a small pool of pee when I go.

Are you completely flooding the diaper pocket diapers are more for dribbling to light Incontinence a full void is going to swamp it.

You also want to check if you have standing leak guards or elastic at the leg that it is not kinked .run your finger around the the leg to make sure its not kinked .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wonder if you should reconsider disposables. Yeah the stuff you can get in most stores is crap. Have you tried looking for a medical supply store near you though? They usually carry at least half-decent diapers.

Do you also have a car? If you do, you can always get a prepaid debit card to use for online purchases. Put the delivery address as your local distribution facility and include the instructions to call you when it arrives. Alternatively, get a mailbox that accepts packages and have it delivered there.

Without knowing your specific situation, if you can post comments here with relative peace of mind; you can buy diapers online from several reputable sources which many of us have used at some point in the past. We would love to help point you in the right direction as well. This may sound like I'm growling at you for not trusting your financial information online, of which is actually wholly reasonable; I just think you're being a little paranoid.

Again, I don't know your situation, or who [else] has access to your bank accounts that you wish to keep this a secret from. Moreover you ordered cloth diapers online but not disposables? Just how shady were the sites you went to?

Once again, many of us would be happy to point you to a reputable site that will NOT spam you with junk mail the moment you give them the time of day. You can even find many products on Amazon (some with Prime) if that makes you feel better.

My point is to not arbitrarily limit yourself to brick and mortar stores, they're just not worth the convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back