How Many of Us Actually Work With Children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've volunteered at my kids' school sometimes. My son's school is 7 miles away so I rarely volunteer there because of distance.

AddyShadows said:
I don't work with children, and will avoid it if possible. I can't stand kids lol. I mean, if a kid is 5+ and isn't throwing a temper-tantrum I can tolerate them, but my god I do not envy anyone who works with children, or has to deal with children on a regular basis. I try to avoid kids, they're always touching stuff without washing their hands, picking their noses and crap, bleh. Yeah, I don't think I'll ever work with children unless there's some very good reason to do so.

I still pick my nose at age 21 and also I don't really get sick often so it doesn't matter to me working with children who cough and sneeze on stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Roland007 said:
I think its better for ABDL people to not work with children. The parents, if they somehow find out, will totally panic and you will get fired or in serious legal problems. Internet is filled with stories where this happened. So its best to keep this very secret.

Yeah well I just keep my ABDL and work life separate. I know the consequences and that's why they're separate, especially since my job will sometimes actually involve changing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back