Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hi

I am thinking about buying an adult paci, but I am worried about the plastics. Are adult pacis regulated like baby pacis are? Baby pacis have to be BPA free by law and cannot contain carcinogenics. I doubt the same applies to adult ones. Does anyone here know if adult pacis are BPA free and if the chemicals in them are not harmful?

littlewes said:
I am not 100% sure, I would suggest messaging littleforbig I bought this set and I love them. I have one for the crib, one for the diaper bag, and the last for downstairs. The nipple is silicone feels like the same material as a baby pacifier. I wish you luck in your search for answer. http://www.littleforbig.com/product...mmy-bigshield-3-paci-pack-pink-blue-lavender/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you :) I will message them. Im very health conscious and wouldn't want to risk the possibility of chemicals in my body, especially ones that cause cancer

I've got the box from mine and it says right on the front:

"Latex Free"
"BPA Free"

There's a pamphlet inside that says "Designed in the USA, Made in China"

It's a bit more specific in the pamphlet and says the -teat- is BPA free, I don't know if the shield is, too. (I would like to say yes because why do half the job? But it's China and they do what they're paid for so who knows!?)

It also says that the pacifier is made from polypropylene and not polycarbonate.

Aren't you glad woozle is a little packrat and kept the cool looking package now? *giggles*

(I'm a graphic designer at heart, so interesting packaging gets saved for a while so I can check it out. I have a couple of cupcake labels because I liked what they did with the names of the flavors.)

Mine says BPA free on the side of the box, but I'm not sure I trust that - bought it from a cheap market stall-type thing

CuddleWoozle said:
I've got the box from mine and it says right on the front:

"Latex Free"
"BPA Free"

There's a pamphlet inside that says "Designed in the USA, Made in China"

It's a bit more specific in the pamphlet and says the -teat- is BPA free, I don't know if the shield is, too. (I would like to say yes because why do half the job? But it's China and they do what they're paid for so who knows!?)

It also says that the pacifier is made from polypropylene and not polycarbonate.

Aren't you glad woozle is a little packrat and kept the cool looking package now? *giggles*

(I'm a graphic designer at heart, so interesting packaging gets saved for a while so I can check it out. I have a couple of cupcake labels because I liked what they did with the names of the flavors.)

Thank you for keeping the packaging :) The shield should be BPA free, don't see why it wouldn't be if the teat is. Still, it's good to know that the teat is BPA free :)
I am glad you are a little packrat :) Thanks Woozle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back