Status
Not open for further replies.

warlock

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone tried LittleForBig pacifiers? If so, how high quality are they? The price looks really good.
- Warlock

I've got a pink one. I like it, but it all depends on what people like.

Some say that the plastic feels 'cheap', but I don't think so. That being said, I discovered the hard way that I like to tug at my pacifier. XD I popped it apart and had to re-assemble it. (They are made to come apart though, for customizing and cleaning and such.)

I've got three, well I had three, but lost my favorite pink one. I love them! There's an "up" since they're orthodontic, which is a little bit of a pain and takes some learning but I'm often able to sleep through the night with one in, very comforting.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have a green one, and while the shield is large it tends to get sweaty and uncomfortable rather quickly.

Themanswifesman said:
I have a green one, and while the shield is large it tends to get sweaty and uncomfortable rather quickly.
I do have the sweaty/slobbery problem as well, but I noticed I can bite/let the shield hang out a little without it falling out. If it gets too bad I just wipe my face and start over.

I actually got kind of weird with mine and half-deflated the nipple. (Achieved by taking the button loose, squishing the nipple in my mouth and putting the button back on again without letting air back in.)

I'm finding that it's SO MUCH EASIER for me to use now. I can relax my jaw and keep it closed and keep the paci in the way I want to. I was thinking that maybe I needed one of those 'long stem' ones, but that's actually not the case at all. I just needed it to not stay a balloon in my mouth. LOL

I think the slobbers just comes with the territory. LOL It's why babs have to wear bibs!

I love my set, it’s normal for me to sleep with mine in, it is now part of my bedtime prep: diaper, bottle, stuffie, blankie, crib, a bed time book, and finally pacifier once I finish my bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CuddleWoozle said:
I actually got kind of weird with mine and half-deflated the nipple. (Achieved by taking the button loose, squishing the nipple in my mouth and putting the button back on again without letting air back in.)

I'm finding that it's SO MUCH EASIER for me to use now. I can relax my jaw and keep it closed and keep the paci in the way I want to. I was thinking that maybe I needed one of those 'long stem' ones, but that's actually not the case at all. I just needed it to not stay a balloon in my mouth. LOL

I think the slobbers just comes with the territory. LOL It's why babs have to wear bibs!

I had that balloon problem too, but I poked a hole in the thingie that holds the nipple in place inside the button so it can inflate and deflate like a baby paci. I like it much better now. And I also tug at my pacis, but have never accidentially pulled it apart ^^"

The gen1 big shield ones are a little too big for me. I bought three of both gen1 and gen2, but ended up taking two of the gen1 ones apart and putting a mam shield on them. I kept the bright yellow one because I looooove the colour and couldn't find a baby shield that bright. The gen2 are better because they also have a cut-out part at the bottom, so it doesn't irritate my chin.

Also: I can't be the only one who kinda likes having the pacifier in my mouth upside down, can I?

Schwanensee said:
Also: I can't be the only one who kinda likes having the pacifier in my mouth upside down, can I?

I put mine in sideways after a while. :laugh: Like, shove it over into my cheek like a deranged baby chipmunk.

I'd be careful poking holes in the pacifier. It seems to me it would be inviting germs because it would be near impossible to clean and dry them. Unless I'm missing something.

teddytugger said:
I'd be careful poking holes in the pacifier. It seems to me it would be inviting germs because it would be near impossible to clean and dry them. Unless I'm missing something.

The Little for Big ones actually come completely apart. So you can actually scrub the teat and leave it propped up on something to dry out well. (or take a bunch of q-tips or something and reach inside, but I wouldn't do that because of the fluff left behind. I'd just stick up on some toothpicks to allow air to circulate all around. :3

The gen2 ones do?? How?
CuddleWoozle said:
The Little for Big ones actually come completely apart. So you can actually scrub the teat and leave it propped up on something to dry out well. (or take a bunch of q-tips or something and reach inside, but I wouldn't do that because of the fluff left behind. I'd just stick up on some toothpicks to allow air to circulate all around. :3

teddytugger said:
The gen2 ones do?? How?

Take off the ring, then pop off the button. That will let you pull the teat loose. Then you can pop the teat out through the shield.

They've got pictures on their website of how to do it.

http://www.littleforbig.com/product...-sized-pacifier-dummy-adult-baby-abdl-pink-2/

Just scroll down. :3 It was one of the things that 'sold' me on them. If I wore out the teat, I could just get a replacement one, which is much cheaper than ordering a brand new paci.

I have one and I like it. I think quality wise it's good for a pacifier, but this is my first one so I don't know what other brands are like. :paci:

I have a 3 pack of the bigshield gen 2 ones and 1 of the small shield varient.

I like them a lot more than the other budget adult pacifier you see often by Baby Pants I think it is?

Love the customization of the gen 2 ones as well as I mixed the colors of pink, blue, and purple.

In terms of feel and quality, I like them a lot. Have had mine maybe a year or so and they still look and feel as good as the day I got them. But I also haven't tried as many adult pacifiers as some others have so take it as you will.

Either way, I completely recommend them. The 1 pack is so cheap there's not much to lose even if you don't like it.

I also only own one as my first (and only) pacifier. I enjoy it and it was a good deal for me. it has held up pretty well and feels good in my mouth. If you don't have any exp with other pacis, I would say it is decent to start with.

I've got 3 of the Gen 2 big-shield. They're definitely more suitable for adults than a NUK 6 or any other baby paci.

The nipple has a thin line of "flash" aka the junction between the two halves of the mold. Not ideal. I find myself running my tongue over it a lot.

One of my play partners has a PacifiersRUs paci with (as far as I remember) a latex rubber nipple, and when I pop that in my mouth, it instantly triggers my sucking reflex and takes me back to babyhood unlike any other paci I've used. But according to my playmate, the PacifiersRUs pacis are about 10 times the price of the LittleForBig pacis. In other words, for a first adult paci, the LittleForBig is a good step up, but not perfect.

I got one That had a Puppy on it and I can admit It feels REALLY good to Suck on, Buuuuut Unfortunately- My little Sister found it and All of my dignity was stolen...Along with my Pacifier. ( X//w//X; )

Last edited:
I've got a light purple gen 1 LFB and it's my go-to paci (I also have an ASC one and a PRU one), everything about it is just right for my interests/needs. The only complaint I have is that it was a bit hard to take apart, at least when pulling the ring out I accidentally broke it ^^; but that might've been me doing something wrong. I'd definitely order more in the future.

I also like how they're easy to decorate, on a whim a while back I decided to see if a small sticker I had would fit on the button and it did. I see a lot of places customizing them too, they've definitely become the "default" pacifier for ab companies, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back