DIGIMON Songs RULE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay, so I've been feeling pretty down these past few weeks, but daaamn I started listening to Spanish covers of Digimon songs and woah!! I feel more motivated than if I had gone to 3 months of therapy and motivational talks hahaha. Those lyrics really pumped me up, plus, they remind me of my childhood because Digimon was always super important in my life hahaha.

So yeah!!

*plays his playlist of Spanish covers of Digimon songs*

MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION!! :smile1:

Pokemon is better, so are their songs :D ;)

I never really got into Digimon.

BabyBoyRyan said:
Pokemon is better, so are their songs :D ;)

I never really got into Digimon.

Dude... I like Pokemon too, and some will say that Pokemon is better than Digimon, while others, like me, will say that Digimon is better. Trust me, I've had that debate with friends. Plenty of times.

But in no way are their songs better!!! I'm talking about the Japanese songs, not the dumb rap they gave for the English dub. The Japanese songs are amazing!!!

Oh I grew up on the dubs so never really watched them in Japaneses, which is Ironic as when I watch anime now, I prefer it in Japanese rather than dub.

But yeah each to their own (tho in my opinion nothing beats the original Pokemon theme).

BabyBoyRyan said:
Oh I grew up on the dubs so never really watched them in Japaneses, which is Ironic as when I watch anime now, I prefer it in Japanese rather than dub.

But yeah each to their own (tho in my opinion nothing beats the original Pokemon theme).

In grew up with the Latin Spanish dub of Digimon, which is a faithful adaptation of the Japanese version. It even had the insert songs in Japanese and original score. So yeah, Digimon songs resonate a lot with me.

That being said, we did got the American version of Pokemon, and yeah, the original theme is pretty amazing!

Still, “Butter-fly” by Koji Wada, Digimon 01’s opening is UNBEATABLE!!!

kik91 said:
In grew up with the Latin Spanish dub of Digimon, which is a faithful adaptation of the Japanese version. It even had the insert songs in Japanese and original score. So yeah, Digimon songs resonate a lot with me.

That being said, we did got the American version of Pokemon, and yeah, the original theme is pretty amazing!

Still, “Butter-fly” by Koji Wada, Digimon 01’s opening is UNBEATABLE!!!

I'll give it a listen at some point, also there are a couple of youtubers who did a pretty good metal version of the original pokemon theme (search for Pokemon meets metal by 331Erock- the 2016 version)

BabyBoyRyan said:
I'll give it a listen at some point, also there are a couple of youtubers who did a pretty good metal version of the original pokemon theme (search for Pokemon meets metal - the 2016 version)

I will! I'm a metalhead so I'll def enjoy it!! Go look for "Butter-fly" for Digimon Adventure, by Wada Koji. The songs is in Japanese, but there are some youtubers as well who made sick Englush versions!! Look for the one by KEH or by The Unknown Songbird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back