Not open for further replies.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have tried mydiapers but I never have tried rearz InControl. From product pics they both look pretty much the same, but the price tag is very different at least on save express. So how are rearz compared to mydiaper?

dprlover90 said:
I have tried mydiapers but I never have tried rearz InControl. From product pics they both look pretty much the same, but the price tag is very different at least on save express. So how are rearz compared to mydiaper?

They are very different diapers. MyDiaper sizes several inches smaller and has a lower capacity. They're both pretty comfy though, with good leak guards, good leg elastic, and front+rear waist elastic. Padding comes up fairly high in the front and back on both, though mydiaper is a shorter diaper. I like both of them, though I wish that mydiaper was cheaper to get here (since they start out very low cost) and could use a little larger size.

MyDiaper is also available in a variety of prints. Selection is somewhat limited with Rearz. Rearz is also currently offering a limited run of "inspire select", which are SINGLE tape all-white diapers, mostly identical to their Inspire. (single tapes, and an improved leak guard) I got some, and love them! I wanted to see ABU make an all-white kiddo or at least a different pattern than green owls, and then THIS came along and is now my favorite single tape diaper.

But if you live in europe and don't get whacked by shipping, MyDiaper is a great value for a comfy, medium performance diaper.

I agree with the above post. Mydiaper has some great prints but compared to safari, princess, or the seduction diapers, the thickness and absorption just doesn’t compare.

Rearz are much thicker and more absorbent.

MyDiaper are somewhat inconsistent between batches: I've had good ones and really thin ones.

It sounds like mydiaper diapers might leak.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Never actually had one leak, stayed dry all through the night. But Rearz does sound like slightly better diaper, so I'm gonna give it a go at least with a sample

extremecomfy said:

They're actually surprisingly good performers for their price. The padding wicks really well but doesn't press out easily, and there's a good inch of unpadded protective margin at the back corners. I think the only leak I've ever had was due to simply overfilling.

I'd feel more confident in a MyDiaper than say, an Abena Xplus/4. Those by comparison have more padding and equal wicking, but press out more easily and have at best 1/2" of margin on them. (and sometimes you get diapers with the padding a bit misplaced and have even less margin)

Rearz are awesome hands down!! My favorite

I spent another night in one of the MyDiaper Plus, and I must say they do work well. The padding (and shell!) have the same quilted padding that you see with the Tykables Overnights, there's a lot of similarities including capacity. The Plus's don't have front or rear elastic though which is a bummer, but the tapes work really nice and the front is the same smoothness as the rest of the shell since no tape panel. Capacity's good enough for me for an average night. Oh, they're also just as stiff as the Overnights too, which makes them not too comfortable for daytime wear where you're walking and inner thighs are going to be rubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back