I found some size MEDIUM that need a new home too

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While going through my large diapers for sale in the other thread, I ran into a stash of SIZE MEDIUM that had been accumulating. One case of four (big) bags of medium diapers, plus another case of mixed medium diapers and a nice onesie that's too small for me:

Medium case 1: 3 bags confidry 247 medium, 1 bag (OPEN) northshore air premium (17 diapers, only 1 removed)
$40+ship (that's $10/bag, and these bags are around 18 diapers each)

Medium case 2: over 20 loose medium diapers (many are 2-3 of each) plus a 4care XL onesie with snap crotch
this is what I identified:
seni super
moli super
moli super+
teddy
bianco
magnifico (three of them!)
barebum
northshore supreme lite
tena slip basic
several blue and white not labeled
that's a heck of a sampler for size Medium
$25+ship

PM me if interested. I accept payment via paypal.

Interested in the confidry, would also like to purchase the onesie. Any chance you would make a deal on that? Shipping would be to zip code 55128.

Also interested in the confidry, if any are still available.

Ok, how much for everything, with shipping to 55128?

R U READY TO RUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!!!!! LOL This could turn interesting in a hurry Quick get the auctioneer from Storage Wars Dan Dotson to to the auction for this I will sit and watch this !!!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring, but I think there might be a much needy AB/DL than I

If you are planning on holidaying in Melbourne Australia can you bring them with you :)

Great to see peeps interested, I had so much trouble giving away stuff where I am.

Argent said:
If you are planning on holidaying in Melbourne Australia can you bring them with you :)

Great to see peeps interested, I had so much trouble giving away stuff where I am.

I'm in Adelaide, South Australia
Always happy to take some if their the right size (can assist with postage costs).

Nspchevy61 said:
Ok, how much for everything, with shipping to 55128?

Well that's simple enough. I'll box it up and get you a quote.

(will send this in a PM also)

Sounds good, don't have enough posts to reply to PM yet, I will await your quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back