To make diapers pure (warning! Mentions some gross stuff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
To Make Diapers Pure

Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship!
lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos.
I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on them for finding there likes and dislikes!!! But...
If someone like my lover researches things like ABDLs, I fear that she will think its a fetish for everyone, despite me using it to cope with stress.
I am starting to realize that the ABDL community is not all just fun and diapers! Even though I am new, I really should have expected that due to the way it is talked about by some peers.
Nevertheless!
I want some advice!
I want to know your opinion!
Are you wholesome? Or the other?
What do you think of the other side?
Are you both?
What would your tips be for a healthy vanilla ABDL relationship?
How would you personally bring up the not so vanilla part to a lover?
How would YOU describe what a vanilla ABDL relationship looks like???​

I think you can talk broadly about others but the only really important topic is what it does for you and how you interact with it.

My ABDL motivations are sexual. That doesn't mean that every moment in diapers is sexy time but that enjoyment is the real point of it. I don't see anything impure or unwholesome in that. Explain to your partner that this, like almost everything people do is a spectrum. Describe how it works for you and that should be good enough.

Trevor said:
I think you can talk broadly about others but the only really important topic is what it does for you and how you interact with it.

My ABDL motivations are sexual. That doesn't mean that every moment in diapers is sexy time but that enjoyment is the real point of it. I don't see anything impure or unwholesome in that. Explain to your partner that this, like almost everything people do is a spectrum. Describe how it works for you and that should be good enough.

Ah. Thank you so much! I hope I was not to rude in the post!
(Gosh I was so afraid to post this because it had nsfw in the description!)
Thank you for being so kind about this! I will talk to her about it! Hope she responds well!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Ah. Thank you so much! I hope I was not to rude in the post!
(Gosh I was so afraid to post this because it had nsfw in the description!)
Thank you for being so kind about this! I will talk to her about it! Hope she responds well!

I'll admit I was sort of irritated on the first blush. Sexual ABDLs get flack sometimes from the non-sexual folks and I thought this might be more of the same. On closer examination, you were just asking questions, so no harm done. My one observation in this is that our polling says that most find it at least a little bit sexy and with one exception, everyone I know personally who was adamant that it wasn't sexual at all has changed their tune over time. I don't say that to even insinuate that you're not being genuine. More I think that people are sexual animals and things you get emotionally and sensually invested in may sometimes also come with other feelings and that wouldn't make anyone dirty.

Anyway, as an example, I have explained furries before to the uninitiated using the spectrum explanation and it worked fine. The point there was that some furries are very sexual in conjunction with their interest while for others, it's just a fun hobby or way to socialize. How it is for you is the most important thing unless you're hanging out with others (furries, ABDLs, whatever) and I've found the vast majority are respectful of whatever boundaries you set.

Trevor said:
I'll admit I was sort of irritated on the first blush. Sexual ABDLs get flack sometimes from the non-sexual folks and I thought this might be more of the same. On closer examination, you were just asking questions, so no harm done. My one observation in this is that our polling says that most find it at least a little bit sexy and with one exception, everyone I know personally who was adamant that it wasn't sexual at all has changed their time over time. I don't say that to even insinuate that you're not being genuine. More I think that people are sexual animals and things you get emotionally and sensually invested in may sometimes also come with other feelings and that wouldn't make anyone dirty.

Anyway, as an example, I have explained curries before to the uninitiated using the spectrum explanation and it worked fine. The point there was that some furries are very sexual in conjunction with their interest while for others, it's just a fun hobby or way to socialize. How it is for you is the most important thing unless you're hanging out with others (furries, ABDLs, whatever) and I've found the vast majority are respectful of whatever boundaries you set.

I mean- I *DO* think its a slight slight SLIGHT sexual thing for me, but I dont exactly like that it is.
I dont trust myself enough to go that far. Heck. I haven't even had a vanilla ABDL encounter in real life.
I just dont think im mature enough for the NSFW side while im so new to the community.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I mean- I *DO* think its a slight slight SLIGHT sexual thing for me, but I dont exactly like that it is.
I dont trust myself enough to go that far. Heck. I haven't even had a vanilla ABDL encounter in real life.
I just dont think im mature enough for the NSFW side while im so new to the community.

That's fair. It was so obvious for me that there wasn't any way I could hide from the sexual aspect and that was very hard going as a teenager. I'm a big booster for accepting your harmless urges but if it's a small part, it makes fair sense to feel comfortable with the most important elements first, and there are some nice ones to share. The cuddling and care aspects are really nice when you get past that initial sense that it's odd.

I think Trevor has handled all of this quite well, wording it better than I could, and I think you have handled it just as well. So....I think you might be looking for something that is as innocent as a baby. You know how babies act, what they do and what their needs are, so that might be how you want to approach it with your girlfriend if you're comfortable with that. Like Trevor said, it's all about your comfort level and of course, your girlfriend's. In non sexual AD/DL play, it often involves diaper changes, bottle feeding, maybe playing with toddler toys, etc.

If you're looking for something less extreme, doing something like coloring can be fun. My wife bought me adult coloring books, colored pencils and fine markers, and I used to enjoy doing that on our kitchen table while she was sitting there reading her Ipad. Some things can be pretty simple and not too "in your face".

dogboy said:
I think Trevor has handled all of this quite well, wording it better than I could, and I think you have handled it just as well. So....I think you might be looking for something that is as innocent as a baby. You know how babies act, what they do and what their needs are, so that might be how you want to approach it with your girlfriend if you're comfortable with that. Like Trevor said, it's all about your comfort level and of course, your girlfriend's. In non sexual AD/DL play, it often involves diaper changes, bottle feeding, maybe playing with toddler toys, etc.

If you're looking for something less extreme, doing something like coloring can be fun. My wife bought me adult coloring books, colored pencils and fine markers, and I used to enjoy doing that on our kitchen table while she was sitting there reading her Ipad. Some things can be pretty simple and not too "in your face".

Thank you so so so much. I didint know there was a thing with sexual vs non! Lol! But wow thank you so so much for this! It really really means the world!
I hope I can talk to my lover about this!
Hope she wont get grossed out- pft-

Haha....I hope she won't be grossed out either!

Welp! She responded good!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
To Make Diapers Pure

Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship!
lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos.
I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on them for finding there likes and dislikes!!! But...
If someone like my lover researches things like ABDLs, I fear that she will think its a fetish for everyone, despite me using it to cope with stress.
I am starting to realize that the ABDL community is not all just fun and diapers! Even though I am new, I really should have expected that due to the way it is talked about by some peers.
Nevertheless!
I want some advice!
I want to know your opinion!
Are you wholesome? Or the other?
What do you think of the other side?
Are you both?
What would your tips be for a healthy vanilla ABDL relationship?
How would you personally bring up the not so vanilla part to a lover?
How would YOU describe what a vanilla ABDL relationship looks like???​

I completely agree with you on this. A LOT of SD's (Sexual Diaper fetish) confuse their desires with AB and DL. That in turn causes confusion and misinformation when some "vanialla" person tries to look it up and see what abdl is all about.

The best we can do is keep correcting that misinformation whenever it pops up.

I hope this turns out to be a good experience for both of you. It could be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back