General Population Accaptance of ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
MickeyM said:
I've always had the belief that 99% of people would just as easily shoot you dead if they found out.
So I just don't tell anyone outside of the ab/dl sphere of influence.
I wouldn't even trust my parents, though they don't suspect, I have been caught a few times over my life.

It's just a matter of how embarrassment affects you. Everyone has some degree or other of wanting to crawl into a hole and hide. Some take it in stride, others just can't handle it at all

You can't change how others react to you, you can only change how YOU respond to their reaction.

So just try to chill ;)

JackT97 said:
I'm incontinent and have to wear nappies for this reason, I'm only looking at this part of the website out of curiosity. I would consider myself a 2 or 3 on this but without wanting to offend anyone anyone I can't understand why anyone I just can't understand why anyone would do it. I find having to wear nappies completely degrading and as a 20 year old university student it puts a lot of limits on the things I can and can't do. I am humiliated on an almost daily basis by wetting myself in front of others. I know from reading a few threads that not everyone uses nappies in public but I just can't for the life of me understand why you'd wear if you didn't have to even though I don't have a problem with it and think people should be able to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
I can't understand why I feel this way either. I've tried to figure it out in counselling, but with no success. It really doesn't make any sense, but I've been this way as long as I can remember, and I suppose I'll never know why. It is strange and, I find, almost impossible to explain. The only two people outside this forum I've told have been my wife of 10 years, and my counsellor. It's taken me 30 years to accept it myself.

Thanks for chiming in though! It's always nice to get other perspectives!!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Most don't understand it and probably never will. One told, close family and friends will most likely fall into the accepting (but still not understanding) side of things.

I told my wife about this side of me after we had been dating a while but long before we got engaged. She was understanding and after we were married was even willing to allow me to diaper her once or twice. It was my unwillingness to accept it with binge/purge cycles that caused her to be less understanding.

-Ieyasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back