Thread: Its freaking hot in this diaper

Default Its freaking hot in this diaper

Ugh... We are at the waterpark and i am in a diaper for the first time. Last time we were here i wasn't diapered and was miserable due to trying to make it to the bathroom and mostly failing. Today, i diapered up but holy crap its HOT in this thing. Just needed to commiserate with people who get it.

Yeah at times in the summer it feels like you are baking the rolling stones in the nether regions! and tell ya what a sweaty mess and to rediaper up dang well better be sure you have wiped all that sweat off your downstairs or face a incomplete diaper change those tapes hate to get wet they really do. Thank the heavens the northern half of the US only has about 30-45 more days of days that can get hot otherwise its the top of the hill and rolling down into the icebox of seasons where its bliss to wear a diaper.

Hang in there Summer heat is all but gone so cowboy up the worse is over thankfully.

I have to ask. I’ve been trying to find a good diaper that I can wear when going to such places like a water park. I deal with both forms of incontinence and cannot go without a diaper. What diaper did you choose and how do you avoid it from being saturated form water? Thanks.

P.s.I wear a onesie at all times in the summer believe it or not it helps with the heat I think.

I didn't go in the water... Hesitant to do that. Need a swim diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehorton View Post
    I have to ask. I’ve been trying to find a good diaper that I can wear when going to such places like a water park. I deal with both forms of incontinence and cannot go without a diaper. What diaper did you choose and how do you avoid it from being saturated form water? Thanks.

P.s.I wear a onesie at all times in the summer believe it or not it helps with the heat I think.
    There are re-usable adult swim diapers.
    I am not sure who sells them.
    But, if you are an adult who has to wear diapers, pools and water parks require that you wear pull-on adult plastic pants over your diaper to insure fecal containment to not contaminate the facility.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    There are re-usable adult swim diapers.
    I am not sure who sells them.
    Northshore, for one:

https://www.northshorecare.com/swim-...discovery.html

Can also readily find them on Amazon, etc.

But, if you are an adult who has to wear diapers, pools and water parks require that you wear pull-on adult plastic pants over your diaper to insure fecal containment to not contaminate the facility.
    Citation needed. I've never seen such a rule. A swim diaper is all that's needed.

The CDC, Livestrong, etc, make no mention of plastic pants whatsoever.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swi...wim-pants.html

https://www.livestrong.com/article/3...ence-swimming/

I've only wored to bed with just a t shirt because it's insuferable to wear in the day. It gets between 93-97 f. Doesnt feel that hot though, compared to last Friday because it was at 116f 😅