Not open for further replies.

warlock

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all,
I'll be going to college soon and I was wondering if anyone had tips for wearing in college. I am well aware of the other threads that exist on the subject, but my scenario is different from most of those. Most of the other threads talk about wearing when in a dorm, but I will be in an apartment with a bedroom to myself. The problem is that I'm sharing said apartment with two of my best friends, and because of how close we are I feel like it would be difficult to keep wearing hidden. I plan to start out college with no diapers and see how far I can get, especially considering I'll be super busy which will keep my mind off of it. Usually when I start a new school year, I find that the urges get rid of themselves, but return a few months later. I think the longest I have gone with no urges is 6 months. So, I have a few possible ideas for when the urges almost inevitably return.

1. Suppress the urges- This would be the safest thing to do, but would probably not help my mental state one bit (especially with the heavy workload/busy schedule I'll have)
2. Get diapers, but keep them entirely hidden- A bit risky, considering what I mentioned earlier about how close I am with my roommates. I feel like hiding my stash wouldn't be too big of an issue, but wearing would be the issue. I would relegate myself to just wearing to bed on occasion, but the sound of diapering up might be noticeable, and there would be the possible issue of one of my roommates bursting in while I'm wearing to ask if I want to go to a party/go out to eat etc. which would be super nerve wracking.
3. Get diapers, but tell my roommates- Very risky. The only reason I feel like it might work is because I'm such good friends with my roommates, but the risks are super high. They might accept it as a sort of "you do you" thing, but they might be absolutely disgusted by it which could lead to character assassination in the eyes of all my friends at the college.

Option 2 appears to be the best option to me, but if I was discovered then all hell could break loose. It might seem more or less viable as I come to know my roommates' habits more. There's also the issue of disposing of used diapers (I would only wet, I wouldn't even think of messing in this scenario), but I'm sure I could find a solution to that. I had thought of maybe saying that I have a bedwetting issue, but this would be hard for my roommates to believe as I've spent the night at their houses before with obviously no bedwetting.

What is everyone's opinion on this? Are there any ideas that I maybe didn't think of?

- Warlock

I'll only say that various health issues may have stress as their reason. And college is a stressful enough place.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at...

Last edited:
I think once your in your living situation for a couple of months, you'll have a better idea as to whether you can wear or not. If you use your diapers, you'll have to deal with possible smell issues as well as getting rid of them without anyone discovering them. I'm not sure I would risk it. I always waited until I went home for a weekend, but I was an only child and my bedroom was the attic in my parents' house.

There are several threads about wearing at college. Probably the most important thing is don't try to hide it from your roommates, because they will eventually find out. Get yourself some good disposables and make sure you have a way to keep the wet/dirty ones wrapped up so they don't smell up the apt., and dispose of them frequently. Just tell them when you move in and make sure you keep up with your housekeeping. It's not a sin to wear diapers and wet diapers are better than wet beds any day.

As a fellow college student and ab, my advice would be to give it some time first and learn their habits. Maybe there's a chunk of time you get to your self, maybe they like to go home a weekend every month, etc. This can open up opportunities. Personally I wouldnt tell your roommates as although you are good friends now, alot can happen in a year and you might not be friends after (speaking from experience) and may regret telling them. As for disposal what I do is I just put it in a plastic bag and dispose of it in the trashcan in my room, then put that in the apartments main trash and take that out. Roommates are none the wiser and just think I'm nice for taking out the trash.

As someone who went through college, I can offer tips based on my own experience:

In the short term, you're going to be way too busy with other things, so just leave diapers out of it for a whole. It won't be too hard to suppress any urges you get, just enjoy the experience of being at college while you can.

When you eventually get to the stage where you might want to gets some diapers in, just think it through in advance how you're going to get them to your room, wear/use them, and dispose of them without revealing them.

It's definitely possible to do so without getting caught: I never was.

atechno said:
As someone who went through college, I can offer tips based on my own experience:

In the short term, you're going to be way too busy with other things, so just leave diapers out of it for a whole. It won't be too hard to suppress any urges you get, just enjoy the experience of being at college while you can.

When you eventually get to the stage where you might want to gets some diapers in, just think it through in advance how you're going to get them to your room, wear/use them, and dispose of them without revealing them.

It's definitely possible to do so without getting caught: I never was.

I agree. If you have one of those lockable crates, those are great for storing diapers (and anything else that needs to be kept securely). Also, depending on your laundry situation, you may want to consider cloth diapers as disposal wouldn't be an issue then.

I believe we can all agree that trying to suppress our compulsion to wear diapers just doesn't work. Sooner or later it will start to consume your thought, and that's all you'll be able to think about. That's definitely not a good option for you since you'll need a clear head for your course loads. We all also know that trying to hide your diapers from those living with you seldom works, and usually backfires. So hiding or denying your diapers is out.

I have two suggestions on how you might be able to make it work. First, either be up front with your friends and try to downplay it like it's no big deal you sometimes wear a diaper. Or second, go ahead a wait a few weeks then mention your workload and new life is stressing you out enough to make you wet the bed. Then say it's time for less stress and more diapers, and leave it at that if you can.

Personally I'm all for being up front and truthful. Think of it as ripping of a bandaid (or diaper tape), and just get it over with. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to tell them.

I’m in the same boat as you. I start college in a month and wondering how to deal with this. What I’m probably doing is ignoring the desire while at school. Once school is over I’ll wear again. My hope is to hopefully block it all out and once I’m done with all my years of school, too completely dive into my desires when at home. This is my advise but what you want to do is up to you.

I might suggest asking for a single room, it would be different but you would have more time to enjoy if its what you want to do

What I did when I was in an apartment with friends was I wore only at night, or when they were not in the house.
If I wet them, I would put them in a small plastic bag and would always take the garbage to the dump. If you are worried about them hearing when you put the diaper on, you could always put on some music on a speaker or turn on a radio to drown out the sounds.
As for storing them, under the bed is an option, back by the wall. or if the place has a closet, you could put them there. I have also stored my diapers under drawers where the entire thing has to be removed before they can be seen.

I take off for college in a few weeks and I still have not figured out what to do exactly. I wish I could wear during my freshman year but do to me being in a triple I will have very little privacy. My best bet to try and wait it out until I get a apartment, or wear when I’m on very long breaks. My dream would be if one of my roommates also liked diapers, had to wear them, or did not care about it if they found out. Of course that is basically impossible but it would be neat if it did happen.

ThePhotographer said:
My best bet to ...

Your best bet is to stop thinking about it. You are worried about what will be in a situation that you have no experience with, involving a group dynamic where the group isn't even formed yet. You have no idea what the living situation will actually be like. Go to school, enjoy it. You will soon get a feel for when and if you can indulge yourself in certain ways. The more you think about it, the more you try to force a situation. Don't force anything, that's how things can go all wrong.

Llayden said:
Your best bet is to stop thinking about it. You are worried about what will be in a situation that you have no experience with, involving a group dynamic where the group isn't even formed yet. You have no idea what the living situation will actually be like. Go to school, enjoy it. You will soon get a feel for when and if you can indulge yourself in certain ways. The more you think about it, the more you try to force a situation. Don't force anything, that's how things can go all wrong.
Thanks. The answer is so obvious that I don’t know how I did not realize it earlier. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back