Status
Not open for further replies.

supermusicjunkie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have no caregiver and live alone. I enjoy diapers and wearing them. I am wondering if people could suggest any rules in which I could follow being an ABDL with no caregiver. It would be much appreciated x

Why would you need ‘rules’?

"...the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules."

There aren't any rules unless you wanna make some up for yourself. :3

(About the only thing that could be considered a rule is "Don't expose other unknowing people to your stuff", but that's more or less just general courtesy at this point. There aren't any Baby Police that will come and take away your toys if you do, but you'll be ridiculed a-plenty if you go off and poop your pants in the middle of a crowded mall.)

It depends a lot on your particular orientation. I've read a lot of rules or contracts between ABDLs and caregivers and I've never found one that seemed right. I had to come up with some persistent fantasy elements to keep my 24/7 wearing interesting but that was more along the lines of sort of a rigged game I could play with myself to add or subtract days of wearing. It was important to me that I could theoretically get out of diapers but it's not likely that way.

Honestly, having experienced both AB time with a caregiver and AB time alone, I've found that part of what makes solo AB time so fun is the lack of structure and rules. Just throw a diaper on, regress and do what you feel, it's quite fun actually and you don't have to contend with the impromptu diaper check or the strict nap time schedule :)

Although, there have been a few times since my Mommy friend and I parted ways where I have wanted to have baby time with someone else again. During these times, I simply come up with a schedule for myself and stick to it. Perhaps that is something you can try. Even though you won't have a caregiver enforcing it, just having a schedule you can follow makes you feel as though someone else is there, like you are being cared for or watched after by someone.

At the end of the day though, there's really nothing wrong with regressing solo. Have fun :)

Assuming you can finance a more aggressive diaper habit, here are some fun "house rules" I've brainstormed for you to see what you want to try to follow:

(these three kinda go together)
- never take off a clean diaper; your diaper must be at least a little wet before you can take it off
- never put back on a diaper once you'e taken one off, always change into a fresh diaper
- the potty is for #2 ONLY. you're allowed to #1 ONLY in your diaper.

- throw out your regular underwear. you can't wear what you don't have.
- establish a diaper cabinet like I've got (see my gallery) and load up with diapers and supplies
- consider setting up a reoccurring order for diapers
- even if you don't use it from the start, make sure you have diapers and changing supplies for when you're on the go. Put together at least a backpack with (ziploc'd) diapers and supplies for the vehicle. challenge yourself to change when you're away from home.
- drink a mandatory 2 glases of water before bed every night, and wear a thick enough diaper to last you till morning without having to get up and change
- try to NEVER return home in a dry diaper, even if it means wetting on the walk from the car to the door. develop a habit that the first thing you do whenever you arrive home is change your diaper.
- while at home, anytime you get an urge, regardless of what you're doing, try to wet your diaper immediately.

Reactions: Aya16
That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

bambinod said:
Assuming you can finance a more aggressive diaper habit, here are some fun "house rules" I've brainstormed for you to see what you want to try to follow:

(these three kinda go together)
- never take off a clean diaper; your diaper must be at least a little wet before you can take it off
- never put back on a diaper once you'e taken one off, always change into a fresh diaper
- the potty is for #2 ONLY. you're allowed to #1 ONLY in your diaper.

- throw out your regular underwear. you can't wear what you don't have.
- establish a diaper cabinet like I've got (see my gallery) and load up with diapers and supplies
- consider setting up a reoccurring order for diapers
- even if you don't use it from the start, make sure you have diapers and changing supplies for when you're on the go. Put together at least a backpack with (ziploc'd) diapers and supplies for the vehicle. challenge yourself to change when you're away from home.
- drink a mandatory 2 glases of water before bed every night, and wear a thick enough diaper to last you till morning without having to get up and change
- try to NEVER return home in a dry diaper, even if it means wetting on the walk from the car to the door. develop a habit that the first thing you do whenever you arrive home is change your diaper.
- while at home, anytime you get an urge, regardless of what you're doing, try to wet your diaper immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back