Have you ever pee yourself without thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I remember having to try hard to pee myself when I first started wearing diapers but now I don't even think about. It not like I lose control it's more like I can let go with out trying to. I can honestly look you in the eyes wet myself and show no sine that I did. I do have a small dribbling problem when I wear diapers for a while than stops but that go's after a week or so. Just have to Carrie a change of underwear. So asking is any one else like this.

I am in a similar situation as you. I wet pretty easy while padded and give no sign that I did just pee my pants. I would like to experience an actual accident where I didn't even know I wet sometime, but I also enjoy the feeling of letting go.

That's what often gets referred to as being "diaper trained". No loss of control, just easy to go when you want to.

Reactions: Diaperup676
im at this point also, except when im in the car, and also whenever im in physical contact with another person, say like cuddled in bed or getting a massage. idk i just get spooked at the thought of them knowing that im peeing right now without announcing it first.

Im with angelicprince, im very interested in bedwetting and like surprise wetting or urge incontinence. though im glad that i have control and enjoy holding back and saving for a flood.

matt1989 said:
I remember having to try hard to pee myself when I first started wearing diapers but now I don't even think about. It not like I lose control it's more like I can let go with out trying to. I can honestly look you in the eyes wet myself and show no sine that I did. I do have a small dribbling problem when I wear diapers for a while than stops but that go's after a week or so. Just have to Carrie a change of underwear. So asking is any one else like this.
I wet my self all the time and hardly ever realise I am doing it now. I usually just feel the warmth spreading through my nappy and carry on with whatever I am doing. I went from dribbling and damp underwear to complete dependence on nappies in about 6 months to a year.

i just go when its ready to come out without any perception i am voiding out

Diaper trained for sure, as when I’m wearing a diaper I wet without any forethought and I always wake up wet when diapered. When not in a diaper I can go all day without wetting my pants, this is the goal I set out for and have accomplished.
Now I am not currently working on completing my diaper training as I also intend on messing my diaper without any thought to it. So far it’s going good as I still get the build up feeling on needing to go and I just let it happen, the only draw back is I’m finding it hard not to shit my pants when not wearing a diaper, be that as it may I plan on continuing until I’ve gained total loss of control.

In my own case It's now to the point that I need to really need to be paying attention and HOLDING it to keep it from starting. Any sort of distraction, it's a god thing I'm diapered. And once it gets started... Forget it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really 24/7 diaper dependent

Yes. When I was so ill that I did not know on which planet I am

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, have been for a while now. It's always difficult using a diaper at first, all those years of potty training makes using a diaper as an adult difficult, it takes time to get yourself use to diapers again. To anyone having trouble getting use to diapers, simply know that practice makes perfect :)

I'm at the point now where I am able to use my diaper as nature intended without having to force it in the slightest, although, I still get the odd day where it can be a little difficult to go. As many have said, my ease of use is not a complete lack of control or anything, I'm not incontinent in the slightest, I have an iron bladder when I'm big, it's just, I guess I've gotten use to using my diapers when in that baby headspace. Call it diaper training or what have you, I prefer to call it being a baby :paci:

Not since I was a little kid, but i wish...

I have found lately that this is happening more and more. I'm not sure why but I think my AB side is taking over, lol.

My wife knows and excerpts I'm AB and have been all my life. In the last few weeks she has become very ok and open with my AB side. She seems to not mind having a baby around the house and is almost encouraging it. I have had a lot of stress lately, she tells me that when I'm in littlespace I'm happy, sweet, loving and always wanting cuddles. But when I'm not in little space and come home stressed, I through tantrums which she calls my big boy toddler tanties. Then she tells me to stop being silly and go put on my special paints (an SDK diaper).
With all this exceptanct, and little time and diapers at home I find I'm just being free to be baby me (which I'm very happy).
But part of this is I am regressing more and more and finding I wet my diaper without thinking.

So back to the Thread, about a week ago I was finishing work and heading to my car (I don't wear diapers to work due to fear of someone finding out), I needed to go bad but though I can make it home. As I walked I saw a very nice Ford Mustang go by (my fav car) and didn't realise I was starting to wet my pants. I tried to stop and with strength I did stop. I was in shock, it was like I had regressed that very second like a toddler and lost control due to being distraction, just as a toddler might as he passed the TV.
I got in my car and sat on a spare coat I had in my to protect the seat.
When I got home my wife saw and said has someone had an accident, looks like we might have to try pullup for work.

Yes, I have started peeing myself without thinking. I am also considering wearing pullup just in case.

Yes would be the quick and simple answer, however it was not as simple as it sounds, as I worked at wetting myself without having to think about it as I have always loved wearing diapers since early childhood. Part of wearing diapers was the ability to go pee in them without needing to stop doing what ever I was doing just to run to the bathroom to go pee and I also enjoyed wearing a wet diaper, so at the age of 18 I started wearing diapers whenever I could, but this did not go well as I had not found adult diapers yet and was still wearing makeshift adult size diapers from baby diapers. After getting married for the second time at the age of 20 I foundadult diapers and started wearing them daily and wetting them daily until my wife said something about me wearing diapers and wetting them all the time, We sat down and had a long talk about this and I told her I wanted to wear diapers 24/7 and wanted to pee my diaper just like a baby, no control. She surprised me and said great and she would even help me by making sure I was always in a diaper, a few years later I was peeing my diapers without even having to think about it as it was just happening when ever it needed to happen and I now had to wear diapers to keep my pants dry.

If im diapered I can go without even thinking about it, its like my body just keeps my bladder open, its rather fun and sometimes I do surprise myself with a wetter diaper than what i think i have. I love the feeling of just going.
Typically when i get home from work on a Friday I'll put a diaper on, then go about my business (usually mowing the lawn and stuff) I'll stay diapered (changed as necessary) and by Saturday morning I'll be automatically peeing as needed, my gf has noticed this to, she sometimes like to cuddle (spoon) in the morning, I usually wake up first and then return back to bed, she'll kinda reach in between my onesie and diaper and see that its not that wet, but as the morning progresses it gets squishier and squishier, she'll ask if im done yet because she wants to change me and I'm usually surprised how wet I actually am.

Diaper trained here for sure. When I'm diapered I can pretty much "let go" without problem or realization, it's so easy!

I’m incontinent so I can’t control when I wet or mess, at most I get a 30 sec warning before it happens

same to the above but i get about a 20 second warning.

I’m in the same boat as the two previous post. There are times I don’t even have 20 seconds and it most instances I’m peeing before I realize it. The diaper swelling and the warmth of the pee is what makes me aware.

Yes I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back