• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyAwakened

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings all!

I'm new to the forum, so I'd like to introduce myself.

Long time reader, finally decided to join in!

I'm a normal (relative I guess!) Non-sexual DL in my mid 30's. I don't really do the little space/ab stuff, just REALLY love diapers (preferably the babyish ones from my younger years!) and have for as long as I can remember. If I had it my way, I'd probably be 24/7. In reality, I'm nowhere close. I'm married and have two children.

I'm looking forward to meeting the community and joining in on the discussions!

Cheers,
RG.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Hooray welcome!

Do you have any hobbies like ice skating or LARPing?

Hi Argent,

I like MLB, old cars, and pretty much everything outdoors! Life's been pretty hectic over the last few years, so I haven't had time for much. I'm trying to simplfy to get some time back, but...its a work in progress :)

How about you? What part of the world do you call home?

RG

Clawing back time is the really hard thing to do!

I am “downunder” in Melbourne Australia.

I love classic cars, used to have an S Type Jaguar which I completely loved but practicalities at the time meant it had to goto a new home (better to have loved and lost!)

Gonna be honest I just googled MLB and now I know (hope) it is Major League Baseball :)

Baseball isn’t unknown here but it isn’t a major nationally followed sport like Cricket.

I have never been an outdoorsy type but do enjoy swinging a sword in LARPs which is mainly outdoors... my favourite LARP sword making companies are Canadian :)

I have never heard of LARP! I had to google it! Seems pretty wild! I don't know if I could do it!

Baseball isn't very big in Canada either. I went to a game in 2014 while in the US for work, because a client of ours wanted to go. I didn't want to go at all! But I had a blast and I've slowly gotten more into it ever since. Once you learn the intricacies, it gets way more interesting for sure.

I tend to be into old classic muscle cars from the 60s and 70s, but really appre iate any classic iron.

Like most things in my life, most things I like are not mainstream where I live. I always seem to be in the minority on everything! Guess this site kind of fits that :)

Thank-you for the warm welcome Argent!

I'm sure we'll chat again soon! Message me any time :)

Cheers man!
RG.

Welcome aboard! Youll find we are all a little nuts every now and then, but more then willing to engage in some friendly and helpful conversations :):p

Where abouts in Canada are you? I'm about as far east as you can go in Newfoundland.

Last edited:
Hi LstNwf,

I'm out in Alberta where my wife's family migrated.

So what kind of hobbies do you have out on the east coast? Are you right close to the Ocean? I think I'd fish like crazy and eat sooo much fresh seafood if I lived on the coast! So expensive out here, and not very fresh.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

RG

RGordon45 said:
So what kind of hobbies do you have out on the east coast? Are you right close to the Ocean? I think I'd fish like crazy and eat sooo much fresh seafood if I lived on the coast! So expensive out here, and not very fresh.

Yeah im not far from the ocean by any stretch of the imagination. When the weather allows, I try to take advantage of it and work on my photography. Other then that I wouldnt say I have any hobbies that are specific to this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back