• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from London

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownted21

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just a quick hello.

Hello Brownted21 And welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Brownted21 And welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Hi

sorry was on the pc after sighning up and the wife came down stairs so had close the pc.

Well a little about me. Mmmmm ok i do fined this a little hard but here goes.

Im a DL with a small amount of AB ( i love my teds and sleep with them every night and have always dun.)

My wife knows and is tolerant and i think thats as good as it will ever get.

I used to do Tae-kwon-do but haven't dun for meny years now i like my cars especially JDM.

I love reading evan though been dyslexic i fined it hard. The main genre I love to read is fantasy.

My favourite Nappy is Tena slip Ultima.

I hope that is enough or not to much.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the sight. I've watched JDM on our Velocity channel. I used to race two cars on the 1/4 mile circuit.

brownted21 said:
Hi

sorry was on the pc after sighning up and the wife came down stairs so had close the pc.

Well a little about me. Mmmmm ok i do fined this a little hard but here goes.

Im a DL with a small amount of AB ( i love my teds and sleep with them every night and have always dun.)

My wife knows and is tolerant and i think thats as good as it will ever get.

I used to do Tae-kwon-do but haven't dun for meny years now i like my cars especially JDM.

I love reading evan though been dyslexic i fined it hard. The main genre I love to read is fantasy.

My favourite Nappy is Tena slip Ultima.

I hope that us enough or not to much.

Good Evening and Welcome!

I am a few hours behind you where I live here in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.

Yes, I am AB.

I have lifelong disabilities of Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

I too have an interest in Fantasy.

Japanese Manga and Anime.

Caitian X

I'm normally a few hours further behind as I live in the West Coast of the United States but I'm currently in Japan on a business trip.

My wife knows but doesn't like it and wishes that I would just overcome it. She was tolerant and even wore once or twice early on but became frustrated with my Splurge and Purge Cycles.

I too like fantasy. Anyway, welcome!

Ieyasu

abdlieyasu said:
I'm normally a few hours further behind as I live in the West Coast of the United States but I'm currently in Japan on a business trip.

My wife knows but doesn't like it and wishes that I would just overcome it. She was tolerant and even wore once or twice early on but became frustrated with my Splurge and Purge Cycles.

I too like fantasy. Anyway, welcome!

Ieyasu
I know what you meen with the Splurge and Purge Cycles have dun this a lot in the past.

I'm lucky in the sense that iv settled down to using one or twice a week. I would love to use nappies more often but it's probably good for me to have some restrictions and routine.

For my wife i think her biggest problem with it is she has spent all her working life with adults with special needs and she doesn't understand why any one would wear and use adult nappies if they didn't need to.

I try and explain that I might not have a physical need but i certainly do have a need for my emotional and mental health evan if i don't understand it my self. (And i really wished i understand were it came from and why [emoji22])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back