New Walgreens certainty briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I’m about to restock tommorow and was just going to get some briefs from Walgreens and pads as boosters. I noticed that they have a new design and look. I can’t find any photos online or reviews. The photo they give in the description makes it look like a attends. Anyone know anything about these new briefs before I get 2 packs tommorow?

Update: After a quick search I found out that the changes made had made them worse. I’m back to the confusing way I order to be discreet.

Last edited:
It's hard to think they somehow managed to make them worse--as they were already so utterly godawful to begin with.

It's incredible. If a car dealership made their products consistently worse over time, there would be an uproar and people would be ticked off. But major diaper manufactures do it regularly, and have little to no consequences.

Thank goodness for online ordering!

I’m glad for online stuff I just wish there was an easier way for me to get them. I’m 5 days away from 19 and I can’t still deliver stuff to my home out of fear of my parents finding out. I’m glad that amazon has a locker near me. There is also another option I could do to pick a order but I’m going to be so embarrassed I’m going to look like I’m sun burn. I live in driving distance of the north shore warehouse so I could order from them and grab it, but like I said it will be super awkward for me.

ThePhotographer said:
I’m glad for online stuff I just wish there was an easier way for me to get them. I’m 5 days away from 19 and I can’t still deliver stuff to my home out of fear of my parents finding out. I’m glad that amazon has a locker near me. There is also another option I could do to pick a order but I’m going to be so embarrassed I’m going to look like I’m sun burn. I live in driving distance of the north shore warehouse so I could order from them and grab it, but like I said it will be super awkward for me.
Man if I lived there I would attach the wagon to the back of my chair and have em load me up ,25 years IC gives a certain I don't give a crap attitude about buying diapers or riding threw town with a case on the back ,i took the train out of Grand Central with a couple bags of Abena hanging off the handles ,one bag open all the way to Pa ,yup people looked at me and i looked right back , just wait till you get married and the wife sends you to get plugs,or pads ?
There's a whole actual retail science to diaper placement , like during football season many stores put baby diapers within easy reach of the beer cooler ,impulse purchases grow ten fold and lots of wives thank God she sent you to to get diapers and you actually got them !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ThePhotographer said:
Dude, you live within driving distance of the NorthShore warehouse? If I were you, I'd be driving there regularly to buy my stuff. I'm 21 and I've gotten to the point where I don't care much anymore, and that would be amazing to be so close to them. I don't think they would care a whole lot, it's their business to sell diapers. In fact, I'd be more embarrassed purchasing at Walgreens.

But I understand everyone is different, and if it's too much embarrassment, thank goodness for online ordering and Amazon lockers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, how do Amazon lockers deal with huge boxes (like a case of diapers for example)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/cust...=hp_201118630_lockereligible?nodeId=201117910 :
Amazon Locker Eligible Items

Your items can be delivered to an Amazon Locker if they’re sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com, meet the size/weight limits, and if the Amazon Locker you select will have room for your order when it arrives.

Locker is full: Some Amazon Lockers are very popular and may be full when your package arrives. These locations will appear grayed out on the map, which means that they are not currently accepting orders.

Item is ineligible: Your order will be eligible for Amazon Locker delivery, if your shipment:

Has a shipping weight less than 20 lbs
Has product dimensions smaller than 19 x 12 x 14 inches
Is sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com
Is valued at less than $5,000
Contain no hazardous materials
Is not a Subscribe & Save item
Does not contain items shipping from other countries
Does not contain items for Release-Date Delivery

I'd expect those will be the two most common issues with diapers. If it fails to meet any of those requirements, it can't go in a locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back