PrincessRosalind

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
So I bought the largest size of a bunch of baby diapers and pull-ups because people said skinny kids could wear them, always comparing waist sizes, mines only 26”, not realizing a big booty will completely stop that from happening haha.

Now, my problem is, I live with my parents still because I’m disabled, I can’t exactly buy adult diapers because my parents are abusive and love opening my mail for me. ~sigh~

Do you guys have suggestions for discreet companies,? Does amazon ship that kind of stuff discreetly if asked? I’d want them to look cute and actually baby-ish, i hate boring plain white diapers, they don’t make me regress at all.

I’m also pretty good at sewing, very good but Now I’m humble bragging, so if there were any cloth diaper and diaper cover patterns/tutorial for free anyone knew of and could link I’d be forever greatful. I’ve made underwear before so they wouldn’t find it weird if I was sewing stuff like that.

I’m new here so if this is the wrong sub I’m sorry, thanks for taking the time to read and especially if you reply!

Hi!

So, I can't really help with ordering disposables, but I know a thing or two about sewing cloth diapers. There's actually a tutorial here on ADISC, I'm gonna link you to that, but I'll add some things. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83304-How-to-Make-Custom-Cloth-Diapers

So, what I did is I made a pattern as shown, but I made a diaper cover rather than a full on padded diaper and added snaps/velcro as closures. Then I made some inserts that I can lay in alone or doubled up, depending on how much fluff I want :) The material I used is a kind of softshell jacket fabric, it feels quite sturdy on the outside, but is super soft on the inside, and it holds the snaps well.
How easy this is going to be depends on whether you intend to wet them or not. I don't, so I didn't bother making it waterproof, but if you do, you're going to need a waterproof layer. Plastic pants are the usual choice, but if you can get your hands on some PVC material, you can make the outer shell of the diaper from that. Keep in mind that you shouldn't use pins to hold that in place while sewing, you can use hair clips or those special fabric clamps instead.

If you don't want to bother with a contour diaper, the easiest thing to do is a flat diaper, which is just a square piece of fabric that you can fold to your liking and pin on. You're again going to need a waterproof cover if you're going to wet those. Prefolds are also fairly simple, but they require a LOT of fabric.

Something I recently finished is a pair of cloth training pants. I quite like the look and feel of them, but pull-ups aren't for everyone. I kinda tried to copy the rearz training pants, to give you an idea of what I mean. If you want to make a pair of those, I can try and explain in more detail how I made them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

NeverKnow said:
Just about any adult diapers will be shipped discreetly (that is, in a plain box that does not say "diapers" on it), whether by Amazon or by someone els

SaveExpress ships big brown boxes internationally that have to be picked up in person at the post office, that say MyDiaper in a giant bold font on several sides. If you pay an extra $2 or so for "discrete shipping", they will cover some (but not ALL) of those with a single strip of semi-transparent brown packing tape... :sweatdrop:

bambinod said:
SaveExpress ships big brown boxes internationally that have to be picked up in person at the post office, that say MyDiaper in a giant bold font on several sides. If you pay an extra $2 or so for "discrete shipping", they will cover some (but not ALL) of those with a single strip of semi-transparent brown packing tape... :sweatdrop:

That's...really good to know, I was considering buying from them in the future since I live in Germany, but maybe I should wait till I don't live at home anymore with that ^^" (If a stranger sees a woman my age with a box that states it contains diapers, they won't think twice, but my family would surely question it.)

Schwanensee said:
That's...really good to know, I was considering buying from them in the future since I live in Germany, but maybe I should wait till I don't live at home anymore with that ^^" (If a stranger sees a woman my age with a box that states it contains diapers, they won't think twice, but my family would surely question it.)

Hopefully one day they'll get their "discrete shipping" to actually BE discrete. Too bad though, they're actually pretty nice and low cost for you over there.

and while I'm at it...

Any diaper tips?

"Might I suggest: padded side in, shiny side out?"

NeverKnow said:
Another diaper tip: There are always exceptions, and bambinod will be the one to know what they are.

that's because of how big of a NERD I am ;)

Tykables.com. Def. discreet shipping on their diapers as far as the package goes.However, if your parents open up all your packages regardless, they'll know.

NeverKnow said:
Another diaper tip: There are always exceptions, and bambinod will be the one to know what they are.

(Sometimes Amazon-fulfilled items turn out not to be discreet. Someone once reported that Amazon just stuck the tracking sticker onto a bag of Dry 24/7s and put it in the mail.)
I’m just imagining a pack of 24/7s casually going through post office shopping with other boxes. :sweatdrop:

I like ABUniverse because of great products and selection of different capacity diapers (PeekABU/"ultra" simple, are the newly improved biggest capacity, followed by Little Pawz/Space/Simple (regular) and down even further in capacity depending on which diapers you order), great customer service for any kinds of questions and just in case anything goes wrong, discreet shipping

And best of all because I hate being asked questions if an order comes at the wrong time or on the wrong day, I can actually time an order so that if I see what I want in stock at their nearest warehouse all I have to do is order late on Wednesday or on a Thursday and then I will get my shipment either Friday or Saturday (usually Saturday unless I order early Wednesday), and then I get the package(s) into my room and nobody is any The Wiser.

Tykables AFAIK is never "In Stock" so kinda hard to pull off any kind of time Coordination like I do with ABUniverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back