• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Been gone awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flobaby50

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I woke up about 2 months ago not being able to feel anything from my sternum down. Ended up going to the hospital and stayed there for a week. After five days I was transferred to a rehab facility where they noticed I had been totally incontinent. I didn’t even know I was until the nurse brought in a bag of really crappy diapers and she ended up diapering me. That’s all it took and I was diapered for six weeks. Even when I had regained my faculties they still labeled me incontient and forced me to continue wearing. I look at it this way, I always wished to know what it felt like be diapered and changed by someone. First thing you release is that it is what it is and you quickly lose any modesty. I enjoyed it for the most part. It would have been better if they had prettier CNA’s and better quality diapers. Anyways, made me think about this sight so I figured I’d come back and see how things have been. FYI, since I’ve been home even the home health nurse recommends me wearing because it’s so far to the bathroom and in fact even offered to put me in one. I’ve been wearing 24/7 now for almost 2 months even though I probably don’t need to. I do wear when I go to doctors appointments because face it, I’m still in a wheelchair and it’s not like I can walk into a restroom. People really do not think twice about me wearing.

Hello Flobaby50 and welcome to the group.

Sorry to read this introduction.

I hope things get better for you.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks for the well wishes egor. I’m looking at possibly two surgeries on the back but on the positive side I get to wear diapers 24/7 and it’s not looked at as I’m being weird or disgusting. For me the only weird part was when my sister n law offered to change me.....sorry not happening! Either a nurse or I change me! With that being said I was pretty uncomfortable only once when a nurse changed me. The only time it was a male CNA and he was pretty thorough. Didn’t care when he stuck his finger up my backside to make sure it was clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back