Thread: contact?

Default contact?

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to talk to someone? I am having one of those right noe. I am not like depressed or anything, but just a lil' happy. I just want so badly to talk to one of my friends(female).

It started when I woke up this morning... I had a weird dream about her. I dreampt that she had me look after for her purse for some reason. Anyway when I woke up I had a bruning desier to talk to her. IDK why, maybe the dream had an effect on me. Anyway I have to go to work, so some hard labor will probably cure this urge. But, what do you all think gave me this desire to suddenly talk to her?

Butterfly Mage

That's funny you should mention that. I had a dream about a friend that I lost contact with ten years ago. In real life, he decided that he could not maintain friendship with me after I told him I was gay. I hadn't thought about him in years. But last night I had a dream that he had just died of cancer. I have no way of reaching him, so I do hope it's just a bad dream (I'm 99.9999999% sure it's just a bad dream.)