Longest you have been in a messy diaper?

I've gone 40 hours in a wet cloth diaper to see how long it would take to leak. Turns out I start getting sore before it comes close to leaking, so I'm good on that score.

I've worn a messy diaper for a couple hours (in public yet.) I have no sense of smell so I try to clean up ASAP; I don't know if it stinks or not.

Messy usually not more than 5-10 minutes.

Wet, on average I'll wear 2-3 hours.

My skin is super sensitive so being wet makes me fussy really quick.

The longest I have stayed in a messy diaper is 4-5 hours with a liberal application of desitin all over diaper area first. Without applying desirin usually only an hour or so. Messy diapers can really hurt your skin if not careful. As far as wetting, it totally depends on the diaper how long I can stay in it.

Longest I've been in a wet diaper is around 7.5 hours (I don't mess).
But I kept peeing in it in the meanwhile.

I’m not exactly sure how long but when I was sick with the Flu, I slept for about 26 hours. I woke up to a bad mess that had come out of my diaper front, back, sides, everywhere. It was not pleasant and left me very sore.

• Wow
Reactions: Softypink
Sounds like the same as a topic I answered before, but yeah, Ive been in a poopy diaper about 8 hours. I went in bed right before falling asleep. I had plastic pants on, those got ruined by the smell, it never got out of those. If I plan on doing something like that I have to make sure to take my plastic pants off before.

The longest messy diaper I have been in was about 5 hours it was actually last night and it was really messy and stinky to

Reactions: nezquic66
Longest I have been in one is like overnight? So at least until morning when I woke up. But I usually just change immediately afterwards.

Only 6 hrs messy, but bonus points that I wasn’t in control of the messing nor when I’m able to change, helpless!

Reactions: nezquic66
If my IBS kicks in I change as soon as I can. If it's pee I keep using it till it leaks bad. Once at Walmart in the self check lane I flooded an already well used diaper . When I walked away there was a puddle where I was standing.

Wet diapers I don't worry about, I will go all night and into the morning before I'm awake a feel like changing (8-12 hours) I've always liked and with my personal issues have learned to love the sensation of a wet diaper, but my skin is more prone to sweat than urine for any issues. Messy, those can be fun but if its a deliberate mess, I won't wear for any longer than an hour or so (just being busy), think the longest was about 4 hours but that was when I was sick, had a genuine accident and passed out asleep like I was narcoleptic, no issues after the fact but not something I'd want to make routine

bambinobaby said:
48 Hours. Now, do I win?
This one has gone 18 hours in a poop-filled diaper. Because other people live in the same building as this one does, with personal interactions nearby, diaper changes happen upon request, maintaining congeniality.

It is not unusual for me to be in a wet diaper anywhere between 6-12 hours, and a messy diaper 2-4 hours. I use 2-3 drops of scented oil, usually baby powder scent, in my diaper that keeps me smelling very pleasant no matter how wet I am. This helps a little for a messy diaper, but I don't mess around others. Vaseline and Baby Magic or Parent Choice Baby Lotion keeps me comfortable from irritation so that I can enjoy my wet and poopy diaper for as long as possible. One of my philosophies is changing a half wet diaper is a waste of a diaper.

Probably around 8 hours since I fell asleep in one once. I don't plan on doing it again though...

Probably like an hour once or twice. Was out fishing and didn't want to come in to just change. I also don't put on any skin protection. Know I we're wet as long as I can depending on where I'm going. I often wet some before bed and then change before going to work 12 or 16 hours later.

About 15 minutes. I don’t have a lot of chances to mess myself so I can’t wait around, and I have no interest in getting a rash, so I generally change quickly.

a whole entire day

Couldn't even stand more than 2 minutes in a messy one. Its not something I like. At all

a few mins at most. can't deal with the smell if its messy. if its wet. i can be in there for a few hours.

Back