Thread: Just bought some diapers off ebay

Default Just bought some diapers off ebay

I've managed to go without wearing for almost a year here in Japan, I didn't want to gamble on buying some at a store and when I tried to order on amazon it wouldn't let me ship to Japan and all other international rates I found were ridiculously expensive. I was also worried if my host family were to find out, but they don't come in my room so it shouldn't be a problem.
    I ordered a pack of Tena Slip Maxi's somebody in the UK, shipping included it's gonna be roughly $43 but that's not TOO bad considering it's a pack of 28= each one is $1.50 about. AND compared to prices I found before, $60 was more than I was willing to pay for a pack of like 20.
    Now if I can just hope I can get them to my room safely

All the ones I tried when I was there, sucked. But I only shopped at drug stores. for some reason I never worked up the nerve to go into the medical stores.

Cool! I hope everything goes well with getting them to your room and all.

the basic drug store diapers in japan are quite respectable; much better than depends and their ilk. and there are lots of higher-quality diapers available in stores. when i was there i bought an individually-packaged adult diaper in a dollar store, oddly enough, that was very thick and absorbent.

in a country in which 21% of citizens are over the age of 65 there's bound to be quite a selection of top-quality adult diapers. have you done any hunting around in medical stores and such?

The Japanese tend to specialize in cloth diapers. So it's perfectly reasonable that they wouldn't have good disposable diaper selection.

Ugh it turns out shipping will be £30.00, the diapers themselves are £5.25, so that's like $2 a pair... and $55...:/
    No I haven't tried any Japanese diapers I'd be afraid of buying the wrong size and I'm just nervous in general about buying from a store, and besides I would have to have a way to hide them when I took them home.