Homemade diapers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe25

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else out there enjoy or have to use homemade diapers?? How do you like them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re talking cloth, yes. I’ve made my own flat flannel diapers for years. Price is right and they work fine for me.

I've made cloth contour diapers, and I quite like them! They're not that hard to make, and the materials will usually cost less than a storebought one.

I’ve been making my own with a towel rolled up inside of my undies with a plastic bag on the outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the years I've made the most comfortable gauze cloth diapers using a serger. Vary the layers to adjust the absorbency. Making your own diapers just adds to the fun of being a DL.

As a teen, homemade diapers were the first diapers I had access to. My first attempt was to use the mesh inside of a swimsuit with a ton of toilet paper. That turned out to be horrible, so I found a tutorial online and tried again. My final creation used a bolt of soft white fabric that I found in my mom's crafting supplies for the inside, a white trash bag for the outside, and packing tape for the tabs. It was marvelous! So good in fact that when I finally bought my first disposibles, they left me disappointed and made me just want to keep making my own diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back