Dotty Pink Pony Diapers Now In-Stock at NorthShore! Save $5 on $50+ Order w/ Code FOURTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
dotty-pony.jpg

Hey Bronies!?!?!

The pink Dotty Pony diapers are now available at NorthShore and are ready to ship!

Please let us know how you like them.

Now's a great time to give them a try and save $5 on $50+ order using coupon code FOURTH which is valid thru 7/14/18 (one use per customer).

Ordered. Mr. Adam, you are my hero for bringing the hard-to-find-in-the-US Euro diapers to the States. I thought that getting Crinklz was awesome, but this? Awesomer.

I see someone reviewed this in the pride design. I noticed the label says "now 5000ml;" I wonder if that means the diaper design changed from when the pride design was reviewed in February? The pride one doesn't have the 5000ml label.

Oh my gosh does this mean the Dotty Pride diapers will be sold in the future?

Sheepies said:
Oh my gosh does this mean the Dotty Pride diapers will be sold in the future?

If there is enough interest, sure.

NorthShoreAdam said:
If there is enough interest, sure.

Those really look like they are based on the MyDiaper line by SaveExpress. Have you looked into becoming a US outlet for them? They offer a lot more variety and are pretty in expensive until you ship them from Germany. (which for us commoners about doubles the price!) You could save us a lot and still make a pretty good margin on them.

(not my taste, but I also believe the Pride diaper is based on mydiaper as well, these are so many reskins on the mydiaper model)

bambinod said:
Those really look like they are based on the MyDiaper line by SaveExpress. Have you looked into becoming a US outlet for them? They offer a lot more variety and are pretty in expensive until you ship them from Germany. (which for us commoners about doubles the price!) You could save us a lot and still make a pretty good margin on them.

(not my taste, but I also believe the Pride diaper is based on mydiaper as well, these are so many reskins on the mydiaper model)

Which MyDiaper model(s) are you interested in? We really haven't had much, if any, requests for MyDiaper designs before.

As I was saying they have quite a variety of official variations

- Original (mostly white center with cyan wings) aka "Night"
- White (plain)
- Animal (similar to Safari/Crinklz)
- Blue (similar to DC Amore Idyl)
- Pink (similar to Princess Pink)
- Sexy (unexpectedly, it's more of a baby pattern)
- Yellow (similar to their Animal but with more detailed animals and a yellow base shell)

I think that's all their "official" releases. But as mentioned above I think several others we've seen elsewhere are minted from the same machine and sold under a different brand and shell art.

MyDiaper sizes a little on the small side, but does really good with comfort. The tapes stick well, the tape panel is strong but not too stiff, they have rear AND front elastic making them very comfy, and the leak guards are good quality too. Capacity is about "medium" for an ABDL diaper.

My personal preference by looks is the Blue pattern. They have two diapers that could be considered blue by color - the originals which are white center with light art and cyan blue wings, and the actual "Blue" model which is a completely dark blue shell with a cloud pattern along the margins and characters in blue and pink. (it's a nighttime pattern) The white clouds also work really well as a guide for placing tapes.

Here's a picture of their Blue pattern:

attachment.php

(you might be tempted to call it the "Night" pattern, but that's actually the name of their original one)

Animal, Pink, and Blue seem to be the most popular. Yellow seems to be the least desirable. The others are all middle-of-the-road for demand.

You said you haven't received much in the way of requests for this model - that's not surprising as there hasn't really been any marketing or availability here so not many know about it. I suspect that once someone establishes it here it'll take off due to the good performance and comfort, as long as the price stays reasonable.

Guess I will have a backup in case I cannot get my usual DC Amors for instance some sort of catastrophic event that California breaks off and collapses into the pacific or some sort of extreme weather between California and upper Midwest. I am going to have to check these out may have to ask for a sample of these to see how they are in comparison to the DCAmors.
I will stay loyal to Jeremy at DiaperConn as I am loyal to NorthShore also for a diaper supplier too.

Just placed an order for a case of Dotty the pony diapers, can’t wait to try them out and see the look on my wife’s face when she sees me in a pink diaper

also news flash on the MyDiaper... I just found out that SaveExpress has a new model out, "MyDiaper X-Plus". Available (for now) only in all-white, they claim a modest increase in capacity, from 4,000mL to 5,000mL. Available in M and L. Search saveexpress.de for "mydiaper x-plus". If you don't speak german, click the flag above and select your language, such as "Englich" ;)

So we now have Abena X-Plus, TotalDry X-Plus, and MyDiaper X-Plus. Must be a "thing".

And shipping from Germany to USA is still brutal. The best deal is for 6 bags shipped DHL, shipping roughly doubles the end cost.

One thing is the Large size only goes up to a 48 inch waist that does not leave much room for error with a 46 inch waist its too close for my comfort and dignity! Need another 2-4 inches of side material in order to be safe for my standards. Guess I will pass on these. even though they are same size as DC Amors I will not risk a order maybe a sample just to see how they fit that is it.

NeverKnow said:
There are also these, which I believe are a newish item (released yet?), with a PeekABU-like taping panel and boasting a 6000 ml capacity.

I wouldn't mind seeing MyDiaper available at a decent price in America, though a lot of the prints don't interest me. (I think "Ultra Night Windel" look good, Animal and Sexy all right).
Oooh I didn't know those existed.

Would totally buy those but I have a strong feeling ABU might claim copyright

I'd love to start seeing Rearz being sold at a decent price through NS

Ironically enough, I think the 'Sexy' design is my favorite aside from that Peek-A-Bu 'knockoff'. XD But I think I would get strange looks if I came in the house and started pulling out "SEXY" diapers. :laugh:

I only really like it 'cause it has bees. Bees are Love, Bees are Life. XD

I'd also love to try out some of the Rearz stuff, but even being right up against Canada I'm afraid to see how much the shipping would be. LOL

CuddleWoozle said:
I'd also love to try out some of the Rearz stuff, but even being right up against Canada I'm afraid to see how much the shipping would be. LOL

I'd suggest checking them out again, Rearz has added a few new shipping options. And they've got a great product line.

While we're on the subject of European diapers that are hard/impossible to get in America, how about Fabine? They've been around forever but have never had a US distributor. They're made by a German company called Buntewindel and can currently be purchased only at SaveExpress or (to a limited extent) through Rearz at exorbitant prices.

INTrePid said:
While we're on the subject of European diapers that are hard/impossible to get in America, how about Fabine? They've been around forever but have never had a US distributor. They're made by a German company called Buntewindel and can currently be purchased only at SaveExpress or (to a limited extent) through Rearz at exorbitant prices.

I've bought from Buntewindel directly on a few occasions. I still have a bag of Fabine While unopened here actually. Years ago their web site was only in german, and I had to use google translate to place my order. Now, you can click on the union jack on the page and MOST of their site is translated, some of it better than other, but it's much easier to place orders.

But their selection and stock are usually both limited and can vary quite a bit. For awhile they were occasionally changing from one shell pattern to another. Back then they were the best diapers available though. Nowadays, I'd really rather be wearing one of ABU or Rearz's premiums, and they're a lot easier (and cheaper!) to get ahold of, so I have no reason to order from them again.

I'd imagine the tables are turned if you live in Europe where ABU and Rearz aren't as available or cheap. Check out http://www.buntewindel.de - I see they now have their page in a lot more than just German and English. The front page says "Fabine Exklusiv Models 2011 -2014". So I suppose it's been a few years since they really seriously pursued retail sales. Their diaper has always been the same cut as Bambino, and I've always assumed they are using the same machine or at least identical dies, so maybe that's where bambino gets their diapers from even today? It's hard to find information on things like that in this market, nobody seems to want to discuss it so all we can do is speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back