Thread: Hello to the AB/DL world:

Red face Hello to the AB/DL world:

Hello to everyone in this forum. I am new to this site but I have been an AB/DL for over 30 years. It is not something that I can share with anyone except those who share the same philosophy. Over the years I have experimented with numerous ways to customize things so that I can enjoy the "recreation" without causing too many issues with respect to causing any permanent damage to things like the bedding. I have used thick sheets of plastic to cover the bed (6 mil in thickness) and I typically use many layers of bath towels to absorb the joy of peeing while I make a nice pond for a few hours. I am a 65 year old male and I plan to keep this activity for another 30 years. I experimented with over twenty or thirty brands of rubber /plastic/vinyl pants for many years only to be disappointed in their quality, some failing on the first use and others only lasting a few days or as long as two weeks. I did finally locate some extremely high quality pants that last a long time. Thank you

Welcome tinkerer! There are many other bed setters here. What are some of you other interests?