Woke up messy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As some of know from my previous posts, most nights I change my diaper before dinner and after or dunning dinner I will let go of bladder and soak my diaper. Sometimes I will mess it (on a very rare occasion), but either way I go to sleep in it. But I have been having troubles atually going to sleep because of it. Last night I didn’t change out of my diaper which was wet anyway and wore it while having dinner after that once again I emptied my bladder into the already wet diaper. I changed out of the soaked diaper and put a fresh one and went to bed. The next morning when I woke up it was messy! I have woken up before with a wet diaper before but never messy! Anyone had this happen to them before? I know this sound dramatic, but do I need to see a doctor if it happens again? Thanks in advance : )

Unless you had an illness that would explain losing control while you slept, I think a second occurrence would warrant a trip to the doctor without delay.

Food poisoning, maybe? Eat less. :pack:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I messed myself in my sleep once, three years ago. Isolated incident. Very embarrassing, but it just happened once so it didn't warrant a doctor trip. If it happens again, yes, go see a doctor!

Sometimes my routine gets disturbed (the joys of shift work) and I wake up absolutely desperate for a dump at 2 or 3 in the morning but I’ve never yet failed to make it to the toilet. Forgive me for the personal question but was it diarrhoea or er... solid?

I ate something that did not agree with me and woke up at 3 am "having a big need to go". Halfway to the toilet I realized I was not going to make it and had my diaper catch it. I just went back to bed but woke up about 30 minutes later actually going in my pants again. This surprised me but I was thankful I had protection and changed in the morning. Never happened since.

I've had really bad diarrhea at night, too early in the morning to wake everyone up, only one bathroom. I would put on a goodnite and mess it for however long the bout lasted, probably was food poisoning, anyways better than going downstairs, could just kneel there and also nod off. But now that I have the ABU diapers, I could probably just go in it and not even get up to deal with it.

I usually have messy accidents in the daytime, but once in a while I will wake up either having to go or already having messed my diaper. As long as it doesn't happen a lot, I just don't worry about it. Sometimes it depends on what I ate the previous day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back