Tips to make "messing" easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherGoose

Est. Contributor
Hey all.

I've been into this whole diaper thing for like, 15 years, but I've never been a fan of the stinkies. However, my Daddy is training me in an un-potty training/24-7 direction and I find this pretty hot. Lol

I've tried messing less times than I can count on one hand, but a problem is my "deposit" tends to get stuck before it even reaches the diaper because of the back wall. It can be very painful. He puts the tapes on looser when he expects me to go, but this isn't great for wetting. Is there something I can do to ease this? What are some strategies the more "experienced" use to make the whole experience overall more enjoyable?

Sorry if this is TMI, and thank you :^)

When you say "back wall" I presume the seat of the diaper is too tight and prevents the entire stool from passing into the diaper? If that's the case, it may be either your diaper is too small for you or you simply pulled it too tight between the legs. There should be room in the seat of your diaper for a load - meaning the diaper should be warn slightly lower. The tightness of the tapes doesn't matter as much as the location of the waistband and moving that down a bit. An easy way to do this is simply move the rear of the diaper down before tapping on. This shouldn't lead to leaks with a quality diaper. Of course, YMMV and your diaper and body shape will determine what fit works best for you.

weird, never heard of that before, I've been diapered pretty tight and that usually leads to an upward spread when I go, but we're all a little different.

I know the feeling. I prefer to squat for a poo but that pulls the seat of the nappy too tight, so I usually end up doing it standing up with knees slightly bent. It does help to shuffle the nappy down slightly if you need to do a lot, and then pull it up again after you've finished. I also find that walking around helps the nappy flex and shift to accommodate the load, and spread it out a little. Often I will stand still when I need to mess, then when I've done as much as is comfortable without straining too hard, I go for a little walk and the rest comes out without any further effort. Occasionally, if the waste is very firm, it's more or less impossible to finish and I get stuck halfway through until I'm able to undress and make room. If this is what you're experiencing, you could try including foods in your diet that soften the stool, make sure you have a good fluid intake, and in the meantime be happy that you have nice firm messes. They are so much more enjoyable even if they take a bit more effort to pass.

If your partner / caregiver is comfortable with the idea, it's really nice to get 'help' using your nappy. If they notice that you're messing, get them to put their arms around your waist to give you something to push against (don't use it as an excuse to strain really hard, that's a fast track to getting haemorrhoids) or get them to lift one of your knees up to your chest. I've seen a couple of people do this for their children and I've found it does help fill the nappy more easily.

Hi, I personally find that if you don't force your poos out you will be more likely to get all of them into your diaper. What I mean by that is that you shouldn't try and go as soon as you think you need to, leave it for a while, do something else, and after a while you will find that the poopies just come out. I used to have a lot of trouble going in my diapers too, before I learned to just ignore the feeling of needing to go and that has worked. Also, try adding some foods into your diet that will make you a little looser. I personally am lactose intolerant so I sometimes have one coffee or tea a day with non lactose free milk in it, that helps make my poops come into my diaper all the way without having to go and sit on the potty during a diaper change. Or worse, poop in my fresh diaper.

P.S. I'm in little space at the moment so i'm not making a lot of good English right now sorry lol

I would recommend to use some diaper cream. It will stop things sticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back