Thread: Where to buy "white patent leather" Mary Janes pumps/flat in size 11 for adult male/sissy.

Question Where to buy "white patent leather" Mary Janes pumps/flat in size 11 for adult male/sissy.

Does anybody have a good place to purchase adult size 11 "Mary Janes" in white patent leather to complete an outfit of "baby blue frilly" diaper dress with puffy white sleeves and white collar from Binkies & Bows?
    My wife of some 50 years is accepting of diapers (somewhat) and of some of the frilly panties and bras that I've purchased over the years, but not sure what she will say when I appear dressed as a "3 yr old girl"? I can't really explain my desire for this, but I do dream of this dress/shoe combination quite often.
    Perhaps it's time to measure and order the outfit and test the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherGoose View Post
    Thanks for the site info. However, unless I read the sizes wrong, the shoes for cosplay stop at size 8. I need a size 11.
    Guess I'll have to trust what I can find on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
    I have never purchased from this store. The do have various colors and larger sizes. http://www.sissyfrenchmaid.com/shoes...ize?cPath=128&
    Thanks for introducing me to this site. Wonderful experience just going through all the options in their gigantic catalog..

Burlington Coat Factory stores used to have larger shoes. I've never looked on line for them but have seen them in their stores.

http://birchplaceshop.com/shoes-and-...ary-jane-shoes

The only place I know of although Pleaser USA may be a good alternative they do Male sizes as well.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by JonQuixote View Post
    Does anybody have a good place to purchase adult size 11 "Mary Janes" in white patent leather to complete an outfit of "baby blue frilly" diaper dress with puffy white sleeves and white collar from Binkies & Bows?
    My wife of some 50 years is accepting of diapers (somewhat) and of some of the frilly panties and bras that I've purchased over the years, but not sure what she will say when I appear dressed as a "3 yr old girl"? I can't really explain my desire for this, but I do dream of this dress/shoe combination quite often.
    Here you go, there are many styles and colors on this page keep this site; there's all kinds of stuff here. Some is over the thop but much of it is just what you are looking for,
    http://www.thesissystore.com/shoes-a...ize?cPath=128&

Quote Originally Posted by JonQuixote View Post
    You have to ckeck these shoes
    carefully, they offer different colors and styles with each listing but this is a wonderful sissy resource.
    http://www.thesissystore.com/shoes-a...ize?cPath=128&

I now have three pairs of Mary Janes all from e bay. I wear 11W