AB vs DL in percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 ab 25 dl

I started off as 100% DL / 0% AB, but in the recent years I've been growing my AB side and considering trying more AB stuff.
As of right now, I'd say 80% DL / 20% AB, although I doubt I would ever do anything AB without being diapered.

40 ab 60dl

95% DL, 5% AB. Full age regression/roleplay isn't my thing, but like I get the attraction to pastels and cute things. I'll never not have at least one Hello Kitty shirt in my wardrobe (or several.) <3

Trevor said:
So in percentages, maybe 75% AB and 50% DL. I feel like that's misleading in a sense but so much of the DL hinges on the AB that I think it must be the larger part. Obviously, that's more than 100% but since I don't see them as a finite figure, it's more in an overall sense of intensity.

Hmm. That's an interesting way of looking at it/putting it. It might come down to definitions--which are contentious, so I'll take an oblique approach. Since joining ADISC and reflecting on things, I've decided that I can't be called DL-only, because, as it is for you, my enjoyment of diapers stems from an awareness that they are a baby thing. Like you, I don't exactly "regress" as other ABs do, but my wearing of diapers is, without a doubt, a limited sort of baby role-play, just spiked (heavily) with starkly non-baby sexuality. So am I AB enough to call myself an AB? I don't know. Possibly. To use a celestial analogy, mine might be a case of a DL Jupiter orbiting a AB black hole. The former is physically large and easy to see. The latter is itty bitty and invisible (except indirectly), but is clearly in charge. So are AB and DL percentages based on size or mass? :) I've labeled myself based on size, but the choice is non-obvious.

I used to be more DL than AB/little. But as time has passed, I'm less of a DL, though whenever I am wearing a diaper I am aroused sometimes if I want. I enjoy more baby/toddler toys and things much more than I used to.
But I can't go to deep into any of ab/dl at the moment, as my business is going well.

Cottontail said:
...To use a celestial analogy, mine might be a case of a DL Jupiter orbiting a AB black hole. The former is physically large and easy to see. The latter is itty bitty and invisible (except indirectly), but is clearly in charge. So are AB and DL percentages based on size or mass? :)...

That is a very interesting way to put it!

99% dl. 1% ab. Very low one percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottontail said:
Hmm. That's an interesting way of looking at it/putting it. It might come down to definitions--which are contentious, so I'll take an oblique approach. Since joining ADISC and reflecting on things, I've decided that I can't be called DL-only, because, as it is for you, my enjoyment of diapers stems from an awareness that they are a baby thing. Like you, I don't exactly "regress" as other ABs do, but my wearing of diapers is, without a doubt, a limited sort of baby role-play, just spiked (heavily) with starkly non-baby sexuality. So am I AB enough to call myself an AB? I don't know. Possibly. To use a celestial analogy, mine might be a case of a DL Jupiter orbiting a AB black hole. The former is physically large and easy to see. The latter is itty bitty and invisible (except indirectly), but is clearly in charge. So are AB and DL percentages based on size or mass? :) I've labeled myself based on size, but the choice is non-obvious.

It's good to see some other thoughts along the same line. I'd say you've got an AB thing going, just of the less common sort. It sounds like the way I'm inclined as an AB is more tangible but we're coming from a very similar place. I have a pacifier. I often sleep with a plush. I have a large baby bottle. If space and finances were not a concern, I'd like to have a crib for occasional use. None of these things engage me as a baby but they're often attractive because they're for babies (or sometimes on their own sensual merits). To me, the AB aspect seems more deep and complex than my DL interests, which while they are intense aren't so involved.

I still don't see them as something where interest in one reduces the other, unless you want to count time spent, which is a more involved question. Even in that sense, my enjoyment of a diaper is so strongly linked with it being a baby thing that it would be hard for me to judge where to put that.

2% DL 98% AB .... the only time I don’t regress in my diapers is now that I have to wear them around my mom and cant. Love my footed Jammie’s, paci, bottles, colouring/cartoons and always have my blanket wherever I am in the house whether I am wearing diapers or not.

Although I wonder if coming on here counts as regressing or not .... since babies can’t search the web but I still love the baby supply talks .... lol

0% AB. No interest in it.

Being honest I am probably 80% diaper lover and 20% adult baby. Currently I wear adult diapers 24/7 and I even wear diapers to work. Diapers are an every day part of my life and I wear them for comfort but I also love the adult baby diaper lover play. I have been looking into buying adult baby clothing as well as toys.

I am 20% AB 80% Little, 0% DL.
There are days that I feel younger than others hence the way that I did the percentages. I spend almost all of my time outside of work as a little 3 - 5 years old and there are a few days once in a while that I go even younger 1 to 2 years but they are not nearly as often. Preschool to kindergarten age is my go to.

Rather than AB vs DL, the question for me is wetting vs diaper lover. Perhaps because diapers weren’t readily available in my formative years, I started out as predominantly a wetting lover. Over the years my interest in diapers has grown to the point I’m perhaps 50/50 wetting vs diaper. But still, a diaper is simply a means to an end for me, without wetting there is nothing.

Probably 90% diaper lover and 10% AB, I do enjoy cuddling my teddy and have tried a paci but it just felt weird

If I had to quantify it, I would have to say that I'm probably 95% DL, and 5% AB—which would probably be closer to being "AB-curious." (abc?)

I have a bit of a curiosity about the AB side of things, probably stemming from my Little side.

66/33?

WBxx said:
Rather than AB vs DL, the question for me is wetting vs diaper lover. Perhaps because diapers weren’t readily available in my formative years, I started out as predominantly a wetting lover. Over the years my interest in diapers has grown to the point I’m perhaps 50/50 wetting vs diaper. But still, a diaper is simply a means to an end for me, without wetting there is nothing.

This

I guess 80% DL, 20% AB

For me I always thought I was 100% DL, I hadn't even thought of the AB side until I discovered the forums.

At first I found I preferred the ABDL prints rather than plain white diapers, then I started to wonder about a onesie and pacifier.... and slowly my AB side started to take shape.

It's probably still only 20% AB 80% DL, but it's just surprising to me since the thought of AB hadn't even entered my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back