AB vs DL in percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Another thread got me thinking... Given a percentage scale, what level are AB vs DL.

For me, I'm probably 90% DL, 10% AB.

I don't feel like gaining in one takes away from the other. I would say my AB aspect is less broad than many in that I don't actually want to be a baby or really engage in regression. It's still quite intense in the enjoyment of baby things and feelings of baby status.

Diapers are very important to me but I think it's more as an outgrowth of the AB aspect. Without the notion of baby status, I think they'd just be less comfortable underwear I could wet and mess in and that would remove much of their attraction for me.

So in percentages, maybe 75% AB and 50% DL. I feel like that's misleading in a sense but so much of the DL hinges on the AB that I think it must be the larger part. Obviously, that's more than 100% but since I don't see them as a finite figure, it's more in an overall sense of intensity.

Hard question to answer!

Keeping the two totalling 100%, I'd have to say... 65%AB 35%DL

But I'm not sure. I can participate in AB activities without diapers, but I can also be DL without AB.

I do both quite often. Maybe the latter a bit more. But considering AB impacts my aesthetic and personality a lot more than DL, I place it a bit higher. Toys, bright or pastel colors, playfulness, and cute things are part of who I am and how I carry myself. I'm much more likely to be wearing cute things or little plushies on my clothes/bag than a diaper in public. Not so say I don't love diapers, I absolutely do. It's just I tend to keep that more private compared do AB which I am both public and private about.

On my adolescence and early teens, I was probably 99% DL. But as I've got older, the AB side of me has grown and grown.

I've seen it suggested in a past thread that this can often be the case with ABDLs, because when we're young, there's less reason for us to desire being younger still.

Diapers/nappies are still a big part of it for me though. It's rare that I do AB activities without getting padded. So I'd say I'm now roughly 35%AB, 65%DL.

I am 25% a DL (for days I feel like being an adult), 70% AB (I hate acting my age a lot of times, even if I have to be professional), 5% normal just to take small breaks from nappies, pacifiers, and bottles. That's where I put myself anyway.

I think it's fluid for me depending on how I feel. If diaper wearing starts peeking toward sexual, than I'm much more DL, but more often, I enjoy the baby/toddler part of wearing diapers and then it's mostly AB.

Perhaps a better way to frame it is with a percentage of time spent with each activity. For example, of the time that I spend indulging in these activities, I would say that 95% of the time is DL activities and 5% is with AB activities.

For me, 10% AB and 90% DL. Although diaper wearing is generally non-sexual for me, I do enjoy wearing and using diapers and do this more often than doing AB things.

I think I'm probably 80% AB and 20% DL most of the time but I guess it really depends on the day.

My little side definitely crosses my mind more frequently than my DL side on a daily basis. The smallest things can bring out my little side like seeing a cute toy or a cute plushie at a store. When this happens I become little very quickly and it lasts for a while. However, I usually have thoughts of one of the sides rather than both at the same time if that makes sense. Like when I'm feeling little I don't really have DL thoughts but when I'm feeling more in touch with my DL side my AB side feels like it's not present or at least isn't as noticeable for me. They are definitely both a significant part of me though. :catsmile:

MailCat581 said:
I am trying to stay balanced between 3 things. 70% adult baby; diapered, dressed as, and cared for as a baby by my caregivers; 20% normal, working adult (although living with Asperger's and autism), and 10% diaper lover. But DL is insignificant to me because I wear diapers because of need for them and not just for preference over underwear. I am incontinent so diapers are a necessity for me.

I guess I could go with the same percentages. At least on this point where I have been lowering down quite a lot my adulting side, or mostly combining it a little bit more and being more openly as an AB :)

For me, I think it's mostly DL with a touch of AB. I don't like to role play, but recently I've been interested in wearing mild AB cloths and I've been using a pacifier at night. Someone on these forums told me awhile back that even though I may not be AB, it's hard not to dabble in it a little.

Pretty much 100% DL and 0% AB. Never really foundnthat to be my thing, i tried dummies, but didn't do anything for me. I found it really irritating when i first times joined in to some abdl pages and got almost like preassured to be baby girl by the daddies.

iina said:
Pretty much 100% DL and 0% AB. Never really foundnthat to be my thing, i tried dummies, but didn't do anything for me. I found it really irritating when i first times joined in to some abdl pages and got almost like preassured to be baby girl by the daddies.

I was thinking the same thing when I first joined. Now, I dabble a bit :) I didn't get the pressure from others, though.

For me, my interest in diapers is an accessory to my interest in being a baby. I find myself with regression and baby time on the brain more so than just diapers, so I definitely line-up more with AB side of the spectrum. Although I can't deny, the feel of a diaper is really nice.

I guess, I'd have to say, that I'm 90% AB and 10% DL, maybe 85% AB and 15% DL. Something like that or in that ballpark.

im starting to like the "diapered little" tital my self..... allways liked diapers oneies footed pjs overalls dress. and bigger kid toys like legos but never got into bibs bottles and passifiers or baby toys

Ive also been mostly a DL but now Im trying to look into the AB aspects aswell

Mostly DL but I like being nurtured. Sometimes a paci or a bottle is nice.

For me id say i was mostly DL I've tryed the dummy and bottle thing and didn't do any thing for me.

Id probably be 24/7 now if i lived by my self or at least would have tryed it.

The one caveat id say to not been a AB is my teddys i couldn't live with out them they're a integral part of my life and i couldn't live with out them. If i had to give up my teddy or nappies then the teddy would win so don't know where that leaves me!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back